Why yes I skip leg day how could you tell?

>Why yes I skip leg day how could you tell?

Attached: 1634580120389.webm (544x960, 1.58M)

Jesus he looks so silly.

expected him to fall down after picking her up

Cursed to death

>captcha: YGATS

Ye Gods!

>women are usually disappointed when I take my shirt off
Post it.

Haha, I'm sending this to a Chinese girl I study with. I'm a tall White guy and her boyfriend is Chinese. I chat to her all day and night though and we talk about sex a lot. If the mood is right I think she would let me fuck her. Her boyfriend is a typical rich foreign student with no balls, I mog him hard. She's told me a few times "Westerners cock is so big." I'll show her soon.

lmao is this the "aesthetics" bro split guys are talking about?

>roiding for this

>This thing gets top asian pussy
Asiancucks, its over

Attached: 1647055445939.jpg (1024x1020, 130.3K)

whats are good hamstring and calf calisthenics to do in my room with no equipment? ive been doing only hindu squats for a year lol

Pistol squats.

All these Chinese videos are edited to make people taller and slimmer.
Also delts look fake

holy shit i looked into that and i have to do a lot of flexibility work first. thanks for the recommendation! looks nice

Those are some serious invisible suitcases he's carrying

Why've you got to fuck someone else's gf user? Kind of rude desu.

My uncle who works at Nintendo said he's already fucking this girl and he knows you and you're a DYEL

>pic
Based fraternal frog.

>hindu squats
Let me guess, they hindu nuffin for your legs

i like what theyve done for my quads i just figure i should start using some dedicated exercises for other parts. hindu squats are probably my favourite exercise

I get prime chinese pussy and I don't even lift.
My gf even let me do a threesome with her bff.
Best of all, I'm not even white, I'm castizo.

>My gf even let me do a threesome with her bff.
People are fucking gross

ALWAYS SKIP LEG DAY

Attached: no legs.jpg (480x334, 34.24K)

life is short. In a best case scenario we have twenty years of prime sex left, after 40 we will be old and tired, and hopefully have children.
just have fun while you can, do what you wanna do. we were drunk, we were horny, it just happened, nothing too crazy.

stop giving a shit bro, just relax and enjoy your life to the fullest. I'm not saying you should be a complete degenerate, but have fun while you still can, ok?

>bro it's fine I'm just marrying a racemixing whore

Nah that shit disgusts me. I have fun at the gym, climbing, building stuff, and taking pictures of plants. If I don't have a bond with someone I want to throw up during sex, the act does not feel good if I do not have the mental part. I get it though, most people are wired differently. If that's what works for you and your GF that's cool but it's not my thing.

dude, I'm castizo, my ancestors got freaky with disgusting midget indians from south mewrica.
i don't give a shit about racemixing, I don't have a race. My girlfriend is cute, fit, and she's super sexy, but she's also very considerate and mentally stable. That's good enough for me. I don't want to waste my time looking for the "perfect" girl that doen't exist.

to each his own, user.

Same. Like the Flintstones car

>but she's also very considerate and mentally stable.
That's the really important part. Hot girls are nice sure but it gets old quickly if they're also huge pieces of shit. Same goes for ugly girls.

>getting this mad about an obvious lie

Attached: a-moment-of-silence-for-our-fallen-brothers-in-the-friendzone-soldiers.jpg (735x730, 130.56K)

N-NO CHADERU YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!

Attached: 1648532688361.png (570x750, 48.84K)

no girl is 100% sane, but I'm a good talker and I manage to talk her out of negative thoughts. Anytime she's depressed or sad or angry I can usually manage to get her out of that mood in a few hours. Then she gets super horny and we get to fuck, which is pretty nice. Maybe we fuck too much, it's affecting my sleep schedule.
but yeah you're totally right, some of friend's gfs are batshit insane, 0/10 wouldn't touch with a rented dick.

This is what looksmaxxing looks like

Not mad, simply telling the truth. Sex with strangers is gross.

but she's not a stranger though, I know her very well.
she's a nice person, and very cute too. I still love my girlfriend, but it was a fun one-time experience for the lulz after one too many shots.