Fitness icon Eddie Hall admits defeat

Fitness icon Eddie Hall admits defeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=5A-d3KCuukM

Attached: 1647723605810.png (607x567, 503.62K)

LMAO
ANGLOS FOREVER BTFO

holy cope eddie, he looks like hes gonna burst into treats
>spent 5 years crying about WSM2017
>"OI H8 'FOR IMA KNOKK U DA FOOK OOT"
>"'FOR UR LUKE A SIKK MAN WIF AIDS"
>"'FOR'S TRAINEN IM TRAINEN 'ARDER JUST WAIT N SEE U DONT NO WOT EYE GOT IN STORE"
>"Oi fot dis wuz a foight"
>"oim not gettin' da' 'ttoo m8 wornt nofink in wroiting"

Attached: norf.jpg (1600x1052, 121.44K)

Finally.

He's getting the tattoo, right?

nah he still seething

no it doesnt sound like it

yes. he made it sound like it needs to happen if he wants a rematch

Thor was very clear about that

>spent 5 years crying about WSM2017
He didn't. It wasn't brought up at all until Thor broke his 500 and it made his brain short-circuit. That's what he's really upset about no matter what he says. That's what hurt his ego the most.

Unironically good video. The video has a good message and Eddie took the loss like a man. He's not blaming judges or luck but said that he got outboxed like it is. I'm looking forward to the rematch and next fight I will knock thor the fuck out

quick rundown?

16 minutes to say his boxing was obviously bullshit?

Eddie is full of shit and hired somebody to help him script a bunch of nice sounding shit to help him manage this PR mess bc he needs to save face to make money

Based retard

Nigger

me eyes turned turkoyse again

lool

Everyone gives eddie so much shit for that but its true. His eyes did change color. You can go see it yourself

Attached: 1362473457.png (792x733, 17.45K)

Hopefully this defeat changes him for the best but I doubt it. What I witnessed was a man child who had no respect for other people. Usually for these type of people to change they need a massive massive fuckery in their life. Losing a boxing match ain't it.

lool I know bro I love Eddie, all burgerchads wanted him to win. He can still win the story.