Aight hop off that bench fo I smak da shit outchu like will

>aight hop off that bench fo I smak da shit outchu like will
Oh shit, w-what do Any Forums?

Attached: tumblr_010c1a550fd3207079985f4bb60fcddf_a5ac35dd_1280.jpg (1280x1600, 362.71K)

Call animal control

"No."

Attached: 1546865386698.png (565x486, 460.7K)

suck his dick

I’d tell him that that’s not how things work in a civilized society and that he needs to wait. Then I’d mention there’s security cameras and witnesses around and I’m going to press charges if he attempts to assault me. I’d also secretly bring hanging onto a dumbbell. Then I’d say “now scram nigger” and if he tried to attack me I’d swing the dumbbell right at his temple and crush it, causing blood to stop flowing to his brain, effectively killing him almost instantly

You may cut me Jack, but I'll wrap your head with this chain here.

Attached: will-smith-come-here.gif (400x252, 2.51M)

Repotted

Dude could probably eat a few hits from a dumb bell. Are you planning on smashing a weight into his head multiple times before he picks you up and breaks you in half?

Sir the colored section is on the other side of the gym.

Side of his skull would be severely fractured. At least, if I missed his temple I’d destroy the bone around the ethmoid and he’d have an eye missing from his head. If he did eat it, he’d probably be in shock so I’d just hit him again a few times before he has a chance to do anything

Ask him to show me his pb, put an extra set of 10 lb plates on, and watch as his tendons snap (because hes a roid monkey)

Attached: 1648565936644.webm (592x1280, 201.07K)

Ask him if he wants to fuck my wife after he's done working out

slimanu

A hand is not a wife, user

You've never talk to a black person irl have you? lol

I literally had this exact situation happen to me in a public calisthenics park. black guy tried to intimidate me into moving. I stood my ground pretty good but ultimately I decided I'm never going back there, I can't deal with black people all the time it's too much mental strain. got a gym membership the next day at a nice gym with lots of white collar workers.

rikoru

i like how he initially was angry and probably about to beat their asses

what?