I wish i was stronger

it takes so long

Attached: images (15).jpg (512x512, 26.4K)

Not that long, zoomer. If you've been at it for a month and stuck to a regular schedule, you should notice some gains. If not, you're doing something wrong.

This. One month is all it took for me to go from bare bar to 1/2/3/4

The fact that you're slightly less weak after a week doesn't mean it doesn't take fucking long

you have some insane genetics then

deathly overweight

one day you WILL squat 200kg atg that day will come.

Yes it will. I'll continue lifting like I'm doing and eventually I'll be strong but I'll bitch and whine along the way.

Why do you wanna be stronger? Women don't give a fuck about strength.

why the fuck would i care about what women think lmao

you will be. the time it takes makes it more worthwile. trust me.

then why the fuck do you care about strength? Is it because you have inferiority complex? Just be healthy, lift something normal, nothing too crazy (or do calisthenics), do some cardio and do meditation.

Gonna hijack op's thread with a few questions if my own.
1. How do I balance boxing and lifting for weights?
2. Will you put on some muscle with strength training?
3. Has anyone done both? If so, how did you balance lifting and boxing

Based
Not op but yes I am insecure. I also want to be a normal fag but I am beyond helping

its fun, its like one of those games where the numbers just go up

LONDON

if you only care about boxing performance get good at squats, ohp and pullups and focus like 70% your trainning into actually boxing, and yes you will gain some muscle if you just progressivley overload even with lower reps

Found the fag who can't into gains lmao

I like both. I did SS 5X5 last month and I really liked it, a lot! I tried boxing on a whim last Friday and I also liked it a lot! I'm torn between the two, you know? I'm also tired of being super skinny. I'm about 130 lbs and short at 5'5[ultra manlet] so I want to bulk up a little. I'm just torn between the two.

Cringe and faggotpilled

How often do you train for boxing? Chances are you will only be able to dedicate 2-3 days of lifting.
For strength focus on barbell compounds.
Bench press
Squat
Deadlift
Ohp
Weighted Dips (both versions)
Weighted Pullups (better than rows imo)
Sprinkle in isolation workouts if you have extra time but focus on these compounds.

You can do both. Plenty of people do both, but itll take a lot of time before you learn how to perfectly balance it.