What's the food supply to stockpile a year of to stay Any Forums during a global famine?

What's the food supply to stockpile a year of to stay Any Forums during a global famine?

Genuinely asking this isn't bait.

Attached: ammonium nitrate TLDR.png (1861x1913, 818.6K)

canned fish

>Inb4 mercury

shits gonna hit the fan huh?

No. Nothing ever happens.

Idk we are in a land war with Russia, Saudis are selling their oil in Yuan breaking the petrodollar, BRICS is creating an alternate financial system, there is a global fertilizer and wheat shortage, and we have inflation at near all time highs if not the highest they've ever been.

I mean it could work itself out somehow but it seems like shit is popping off this time for real.

What the fuck makes you think that anyone stocking up since corona began would ever tell you?

All the canned meat you can get basically

You know I'm talking 'bout /deenz/

Tinned meat and fish, beans, rice, oats

>Deenz, oats, frozen chicken, frozen briccoli, rice, canne beans
Always have a 1 year supply and only eat some of it whenever you've re-bought it.
>have 100kg of oats stached
>buy another 1kg of oats and add it to the stach
>eat 1kg of the previous stach, ideally the oldest one i.e. the one you bought first

Add multivitamins and that's pretty much it for "getting by" type storable foods.

Thanks Murrica

Yeah I’ve lived through 15 of the last 2 world-ending events. This is a nothingburger and nobody gives a shit about Ukraine besides to virtue signal on social media.

>What's the food supply to stockpile a year of to stay Any Forums during a global famine?
There's not going to be a famine. That's just more doomer-talk so that big media and small YouTubers can get more views for ad revenue.

Food prices, however, WILL go up. On top of the inflation that's already occurring. So it's not so much that you need to stockpile food, it's that you need to start stockpiling money. Of course, that might mean buying food in bulk for cheaper now before the price increases anyway.

Attached: doomer.jpg (900x900, 106.92K)

If you're seriously worried about this and want to actually prepare then start a garden, you can grow enough food yourself and your fmaily on 400 square meters easily. The skills that go into being able to pull this off will be invaluable.

In a starvation situation how long would you hold out before going long pork to keep your muscles?

you will be fine unless you live in russia

???

Russia has a guaranteed supply of food and fertilizer.

0 days. Eat now while the eating is good.

Russia is in a way better position then america kek. You have no idea what is coming do you

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

it also imports a large percentage of seeds for said crops
but it doesn't matter since it's only russia's economy that's going to tank anyway
I'm looking forward to the nuclear war shill threads ending when it does

shills mad
hoped you got paid in IKEA furniture, or have USD in the mattress like all the smart ones who went through the 90s