Go on 2nd date

>go on 2nd date
>chatted for 2 hours
>restaurant closes
>leaves quickly and non-committal to 3rd date
What are some lifts with this feel? And are muscle confusion regimens valid for gains?

Attached: hmmmd.webm (576x850, 1.41M)

damn. did you pay for her food?

meat pulls x failure

yes it was high in macro
>hugs at beginning of date
>talk endlessly
>respond to text quickly
but
>non-committal when suggesting a follow-up date
>never initiate any texts

I literally don't know where I am with her at this point. Is she interested or NOT? MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMEN!

yeah that’s weird. it’s normally the first date where they figure out if they want to continue seeing you or not. i’d say just ask her straight up if she’s interested or not. save yourself from wasting anymore time. mixed signals is usually either they don’t know what they want or a soft no

I think I only have 1 more shot at most. If I ask her straight up it seems like a lose / lose situation.
If she says yes still like me, then it would 1) seem too forceful and 2) may be a turn off
If she was a bit mixed and I force her hand, she might straight up say no and I miss another shot.
Is going to a gym a good date tho?

you're getting friendzoned/freefoodzoned buddy
you might try to set one more date and make your move but I'm afraid it will be fruitless

Nah just play it cool. Let it bake for a few and send her a text. Also, start looking for another girl. You need to have an abundance attitude. They can smell your desperation

In my experience, if she isn’t initiating any texting nor jumping at the next date, she isn’t into you. Don’t take it personally but move on

Attached: F3337E62-4713-4655-9844-32D746D9D9CB.jpg (700x933, 76.81K)

>make your move
Well, I moved from hand wave 1st date to at least a hug on the 2nd. I tried to find a time to kiss but it was a crowded resturant and she left so quickly after we exited the building lol
I'm thinking if I see her again I want to do something with touching. idk what.

Thanks for the input bros. I'm thinking about giving her a few options and let her pick what she wants to do. That way she has to initiate something instead of me doing everything.

>Is she interested or NOT?
she is not. If she is interested she would be responding or even trying to set up next date. Don't bother contacting her again, if she is interested she will contact you. You showed your interest and that you are down for another date and you taken initiative to contact her. She knows you are interested so there is no point is sending her anymore messages. Also 2 hours she might enjoy talking to you but there might have zero chemistry or you might be bad at escalating. Its like, if she is lukewarm she is not interested.

What are some lifts one can do to make oneself more desirable? I don't even feel sexy because of years of self loathing and isolation lmao how the fuck will a girl find me appealing even if I have a decent body.

Don't give her options lol Just be a man and ask her out again retard. Don't even ask. Tell her in a smooth kind of way. Ask her what she's doing this weekend and if she says nothing then say something like " you're watching a movie at my place" or something

I'm in a rush, otherwise i'd give you better advice cause you clearly need it but yeah quit being a beta buck and go read some guides on seduction and game.

Moving too slow man. are you even flirting? seeming way too friendly and nice for her to desire anything more

>woman wants to go on a date when I usually go to the gym
What do I do boys? Should I flake?

>girl propositioned me in work, i fucked it up
>finished working there 8 weeks ago
>hugged me, said i looked and smelt good etc when i left but gave me the "i'm really busy" line when i tried texting with plans
>go in today to get groceries
>she's working
>sees me in the aisle, i wink and keep walking she says wait user
>comes up and hugs me and says wow i haven't seen you in ages
>says sorry for not texting you user, i was a bit depressed and busy then, but i'm free now after i do an exam on friday if you want to something after
>general chit chat
so, do i mug myself off and text to get told she's just busy again? reckon she was being genuine or just trying to awkwardly explain things?

take her to the gym. two birds one stone

If she doesn't blow you on the first date move on to the next one.

she’s being genuine. have had girls do same because of depression. wouldn’t have told you when she’s free otherwise. you’ve got nothing to lose anyway

>dudes go to dates
>don't even flirt
>get friendzoned / ghosted afterwards
>wonder what went wrong
Seriously
Women are not there for friends, they are not there just to chat for hours, if by the "date's end" there isn't ANY spark there and you haven't made your intentions clear and asserted some kind of control it's over
>Is she interested or NOT?
No, my dude, she is not, move on and don't make the same mistake

Sigh.... I really tried. I moved really close to her during our convo and she didn't move away. I didn't physically touch her though. Again, we hugged and tried to kiss but there just wasn't a good time.

Give me real life flirting advice please bros. This is unfamiliar territory for me and I've watched a dozen video on it already.

just say you want to fuck I mean what else is going to happen? you will be yo-yoed over text because some thot won't let you off the hook? be direct

I guess not similar situation but about a month ago I went up to a random girl in the gym that was staring at me for almost my whole workout and chatted her up, I asked for her social media. She was super friendly and was eager to give it to me, but she ghosted me after like two messages. Honestly women are just confusing I haven't talked to one since lmao

honestly both these. i used to be like OP and it’d get me in his exact situation. last 4 girls let me smash on the first date. at this point, if nothing happened with the next girl i go out on a first date with, i’d move on without even asking about a second date

she's posting basically tit pics and other shit flat out on sc/ig/vsco so i'm a bit sketchy on that one
i'll shoot a text but cba doing too much, hat etexting
might call back in and just ask her in person, but she has told me when she's free and when i follow up i get ignored. she also has a reputation for getting around and apparently i'm the first guy she just hasn't taken home and slept with

Why does this make me so horny.

Say this:
Hey x, I actually have a meeting on x. But if you want to hang out again, let me know!

I've only been successful with a girl once, she came up to me and started talking about her love life, an hour later we were fucking in the bathroom, she was a virgin too. I don't even know what I did right, I just asked her if she wanted to hook up.
Like on every other occasion where I've tried to get to know a girl and be slow with the whole girlfriend boyfriend shit they've rejected me.