People who train in the morning:

People who train in the morning:
>Majority are fit and strong
>Even the dyels at least are training hard and properly
>Guys mostly wear T-shirts, some where singlets
>Majority train every day
>Train for general strength / hypertrophy. Pretty much nobody does specifically powerlifting or body building.
>Women all lift weights and do proper routines
>Most people are relatively social, say hello and have a chat in between sets
>Only a handful of people use barbells. Most do dumbbell or cable exercises.
>Most people are either natty or on TRT.
People who train in the evening:
>Majority are dyels or disgusting hamplanets
>Guys mostly where singlets or stringers even though they can't even bench 1.5 pl8
>Usually one group of powerlifters, a couple of bodybuilders on roids, and another handful of guys who train hard for general strength, but the rest are clueless retards.
>One or two women train properly, but the rest either exclusively walk on the treadmill or do meme exercises.
>Everyone besides the couple of body builders and group of powerlifters wearing headphones, never even saying hello to anyone
>Always one group of Asian dyels using two racks and three benches to sit on their phones looking at anime.
>Of the small minority who actually are fit, half of them are roiding.

Why would you ever train in the evening?

Attached: gd.jpg (550x411, 42.12K)

someone write about people that train in the middle of the night

>Why would you ever train in the evening?
Because I have a job

Fucking wage slave worse than a nigger on welfare

>t. neet

t. coper

I lift around noon. It's very nice :)

>Autistic
>Doesn't like people seeing them work out.
>Either dyel or relatively jacked
>Almost always natty
>Does most exercises with perfect form, but does one or two really weird exercises that will eventually lead him to snap city.
>Trains hard
>Equipment is always free, so can have the perfect exercise order.
>Gets nervous if more than three people are in the gym at the same time
>Switches gyms after missing a few weeks because he doesn't want the other couple of people he regularly sees to think he had time off.

pic related

Attached: 68a.png (680x681, 556.44K)

ngmi

Already make more money than you do

So does almost everyone who trains in the morning.
>In the gym by 4:30-5:30
>Leave gym by 6:30-8:00
>Get ready for work/have breakfast in the remaining time before work
>Come home from work and have the rest of the day to yourself without worrying about anything
>Go to bed come nightfall, because nighttime is for sleeping, and there is nothing fun to do after the sun has gone down anyway.

yeah on the sundays i like the morning or earlier but,
on weekdays i can't train in the morning, so. i'm not waking up at 5 am to train like a retard, ki i like going to sleep at a normal time and waking up at 7.

think about the people who train in absurdly late hours. their main motivation is "at which time are there LESS people in the gym?" their whole schedule is revolved around avoiding day people, whereas day people never even think about late lifters. Late lifters are 99% anti social incels.

He’s a Coping wage slave nigger worse than the dirtiest pajeet in the fucking street

My gym isn't open that early

Now do 4-5 am crew

Fair enough then. If it opens at 6:00, maybe you can just manage it, but yeah, I understand. My gym is 24 hours, and it's usually pretty packed by 5:30-6:00.

I did. That's the morning crew. By 7:30 most people are already clearing out.

>He’s a Coping wage slave nigger worse than the dirtiest pajeet in the fucking street

Attached: 1639703263171.jpg (800x450, 22.62K)

I go in evening to hunt the thots who are there to get picked up. Keep working on your gains while I fuck your future wife fucking dyel faggot

Haha first time I’ve ever gotten that quote based

Not him but I was at the uni gym for a while and it opened at 7am, used to be 6am but they changed it for some reason, gonna switch to pure gym so I can actually train at 5am