Is this good or bad progress?

Is this good or bad progress?

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-073054_Instagram.jpg (1080x1090, 559.25K)

good but she needs to put about 10 lbs back on

The body on the left with the face on the right

I hope that's backwards

Attached: 1593654535880.png (1395x775, 780.06K)

Are you guys serious ... ?

Yes.

It's hypergamy. Men have low standards and all social media has done is make it easier for coomers to drool over a wider range of mediocre women.

Right obviously.

The body on the left with the face on the left

Based

Attached: 1646581885593.jpg (680x680, 45.36K)

Women have different body fat placement, so having some makes them look more feminine (And less manly) because they're bigger in places where men aren't. Also, it's better to have some excess for childbearing, and basically everything men find attractive are indicators for that.

There are obviously limits to how much fat before it distorts the female shape. But overly thin women just look manly and/or uninteresting to me.

It's not low standards.
99% of women literally look worse with minimal fat.

Yes. She's very hot and visibly improved her bodycomp while becoming healthier. Anybody saying otherwise is architect meming, or is incapable of having sex with real, human-looking women and is coping hard. Or has fallen into the pits of degeneracy because of their time here. Or all 3.

I'm all for meming but when people actually normalize the sexualization of fat blobby pieces of shit they contribute to our moral decay as a society and are no better than HAES, feminists, liberals, etc. I'm only saying this because some people here aren't joking.

Yes

good. obesity is disgusting, and only cringecoping amerifatts pretend otherwise

its not even fit related, she just lost some weight,

>moral decay as a society
Nobody in the past 10,000 years would think the right looks better until the last 80 years or so. Look, I'm not saying the left is a healthy weight, she could definitely lose a little. But the right isn't even attractive to me at all.

Actual fucking cope. You pretend you like obese bitches because your standards are very low and you know you could never get a proper hot fit girl.

post body

Pointless comparison if we can't see the ass.

I don't want one. They look like shit. Women are supposed to have fat.

>minimal
Most of the women you're drooling over have maximal fat.

I'm gonna need to see ass before I make a decision. If she has a more refined dump truck that what I assume, ill take the right.