This is the rock, at 15 before he started lifting

>This is the rock, at 15 before he started lifting
>It's all about genetics.

Attached: Capture.png (1550x702, 1.16M)

He lifted and maybe even roided then stop with the demoralization threads.

the rock is 6'3 measured that makes his dad like 6'1 and his mom around 5'8?
giants all around

I didn't know the rock was a flip.
Why do people always go on like he's black?

Nope, he posted his story on insta. This pic was taken right around the time he suspended for fighting. He says he started going to the gym later on. Absolute unit.

Yes it's all genetics, this is Ronnie Colemans elderly mother who never lifted a weight in her life. She has bigger biceps than most of us without even working out.

Attached: gen.jpg (760x677, 49.94K)

Wow I can't believe this jacked celebrity was jacked before even lifting. And today he's even bigger, AND he's natty! Celebrities are amazing.

Faggot needs to tell the world and brag about how big he was. The rock is the fakest nigger in the whole world.

his father is a negro and his mother a samoan

He's Samoan dude that's why he has samoan tattoos and is very proud of Polynesian culture. He played Maui in Moana and wants to play King Kamehameha

Poor dude even then you could see how shitty his abs would be

I tell women I don’t go to the gym and it’s all genetics. Doesn’t mean it’s true. He is frauding.

You know you can train outside of a gym, right? Dude comes from a wrestling family.

That guy in picrel is not a "negro"

>She has bigger biceps than most of us without even working out.
user how do you even look

Attached: 1646314973845.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

You remember Antwan Rockamora?

Seriously. These stupid fucking faggots lol. You think Rocky Johnson was gonna let his kid sit on his ass?
The Rock was probably doing brutal calisthenics since he was like 5

Normals are dumb as rocks they are incapable of rational thought.

Faggots here seething that 15 year old boy with good genetics looks better than grown men in their 20-30's gymcelling their asses off.

Attached: file.png (1070x806, 1.68M)

She's definitely not 5'8. Mark Wahlberg is around 5'7 and clearly taller than her. Probably like 5'5.

Attached: 288b8a524398f1abe8dd687763452713.jpg (640x592, 71.33K)

in fairness the guy on the right looks fine. that’s just a dumb pose, and the beard really doesn’t help his look.