Any advice from old fags you want to instill onto us younger generation

Any advice from old fags you want to instill onto us younger generation

Attached: 1647678228060.jpg (444x600, 56.91K)

Don't ask for what you can take by force

I think about this guy from time to time. Why didn't he run off somewhere? Like just go to a 7/11 and rinse off then take side streets home

Never ever simp for any woman.

Don't try to impress guys older than you, you'll only look ridiculous. I've been where you are before, I know exactly how insecure you feel right now

What are you even talking about oldhead I have disdain for anyone 10 years older than me

Sounds rapey
How important is 1st place to you?
Based
I just want to know shit you guys learnt from over the years.

The message from this picture

If you find a reason to quit this time,
it will be much easier to find a reason to quit next time
Don't Quit

first time hearing this nigga's story, pretty based of him

I appreciate the old fags for warning me about what I would become if I continued what I was doing. This place made me insecure about the most inane shit but it did get me into the gym and sorta contributed me getting laid and somewhat of a social life. Thanks old fags

Attached: d89.jpg (802x1038, 260.65K)

Do NOT fall for all the fucking retarded mainstream fitness memes, especially eat big to get big. Literally only applies if you’re a fucking skelly and even then you’ll usually just get fat. Also the train like a powerlifter or athlete memes which is what most people in the gym do. Most powerlifters look like shit despite good strength and muscle genes and tons of even pro athletes train like fucking retards despite having some of the most expensive coaches around. They look the way they do because of genetics and gear

Leave Any Forums forever.

yeah, so eventually you will die and you don't have a mionute to waste. this is really a big point for me, beause when you realize this then you will work better and with mroe focus

Lmao young guys' disdain for age 30+ dudes is just an instinct, like how a bird knows it's time to migrate. You're a windup clock. The funny thing is that if you just listened for once then we could give you tools that'd 10x you among your peers. But just like every generation since the beginning of time you want to reinvent the wheel.

Ok can I hear the tools

Get good at something you young faggots, pick up a skill people will pay you to do. Doesn't matter what it is (video editing, guitar, programming, etc) as long as there's demand for it and you're reliable and complete tasks you'll make it.

Wrong bud, they look the way they do cause they work hard and recover. It’s got only a bit to do with genetics. Some of y’all can never be that good of athletes, but there is a solid pool of ppl who can

Lift to feel good and get that pump.

Never lift for anyone else.

Just watch older guys' body language when you tell them shit. If they seem like they're biting back a criticism or humoring you then you should note what it was you just said - you should assume that that thing you just mentioned is an error and you should probably rectify it

Thanks for the advice man

Op here this is why I made the thread
I've had similar and it's with my mother dying and just aaaaaaa fuckin hell I'm not ready
Here 4eva
Eat big 2 get big currently then I'm gonna cut I'm 64 kg (was 33kg after suicidal cocaine binge)
This image is harrowing

Then give us the advice you twat

Yeah I actually don’t care share the faggot wisdom or go back to playing house