When is the manlet fight? and where can i see it

when is the manlet fight? and where can i see it

Attached: 1646788467999.jpg (1200x1200, 189.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.segi.tv/thorvseddie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is her nipple more seeable in the first image?

visible, not seeable

Thank you sir

>her

Probably put a better bra for the second pic to boobfraud more.

live.segi.tv/thorvseddie/
but it is broken atm lol

Oh god source on thich woman please AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Found the incident related to the live stream website being fucked - SEGI use edgecast:

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-19 19-51-04.png (1165x421, 56.96K)

It’s on youtube

If you mean via "LIVEHD", I am pretty sure they will just be rebroadcasting segi.tv

So if the site is broken, it won't work for them either

Move here - working link:

not a nipple, a bit of her bra. in the second picture, she has taken the bra off. you can see how the breasts are lower on the right

i will have to save this picture

I'm going to the Manlet Pits tomorrow, you wanna come with?

Attached: DromEd_Object_Model_mguard.jpg (415x740, 24.28K)

>you'll never touch tits like this

Attached: 1635243943243.png (699x602, 523.01K)

>ywn rearrange her guts with your BBC (Big British Cock)

Attached: 1642825274568.gif (388x379, 868.26K)

Hope she has a prescription for sleeping pills if we ever date because she looks like the kindof girl that gets no sleep if you know what I mean

>>you'll never touch tits like this
well I already have, but I fear I might not ever get another chance...which is probably worse than never having felt them at all

Attached: 1348337941430.gif (230x225, 993.55K)

Don't feel too bad, gravity is not kind to them and it's very much noticable around 30.

You can literally see her areola in the left photo, you idiot. No bra is thin E ough to cover that up, hence she isn't wearing a bra in either one.

It's likely something else in the room changed; The temperature, a length of time between the before and after her state of mind/degree to which she's horny, etc. How hard or soft a woman's nipes become are subject to various reasons. But anyone--and I mean anyone--who has ever handled a woman's breasts knows she's not wearing a bra in both photos.