Homeowner interrupts my routine and wants me to do yoga

>live in a rented room, home owner is a female yoga-teacher
>in her 40s, childless, speaks a lot, and gives her opinion on everything
>buy kettlebells, leg weights and full set of irons, in order to practice at home
>everytime she sees me with my stuff or doing calisthenics, she comes to interrupt and criticize it
>"stretching is more important than lifting, lifting provides no benefit at all"
>"stop lifting weights, do the bird, do the windmill with your arms, do the bridge with your legs, breathe this way etc"
>me. "oh-oh ok"
>"you should try selling that stuff second-hand; it does you no good"
>me: "yeah, I've been trying, no luck"
Thus I am forced to do that in my room, hiding from her, in silence.
How do I prevent her from discouraging me? She wants to turn me into a onions-yoga "male"

Attached: istockphoto-1309978460-612x612.jpg (612x408, 31.34K)

you're already a onions " male "
listening to a bitch smdh
she clearly desperate for dick

>in her 40s, childless, speaks a lot, and gives her opinion on everything
lmao

You are not based at all.
This would of been the perfect opportunity to tell an over opinionated bitch to fuck off.
Shame on you OP do better next time.

>She wants to turn me into a onions-yoga "male"
user, you already are a straight-up onions yoga "male"
>"stop lifting weights, do the bird, do the windmill with your arms, do the bridge with your legs, breathe this way etc"
>me. "oh-oh ok"
>"you should try selling that stuff second-hand; it does you no good"
>me: "yeah, I've been trying, no luck"
lmao jesus how beta do you have to be to not even look someone in the eye and say "I like lifting, it does have benefits, no I'm not selling my weights(?). Thanks though!"
Instead you straight-up lie about it so as to avoid any and all confrontation. Wat

That would of been the perfect response.
you did forget that peeing on her to assert dominance would of been the icing on the cake for us based turbo autists.

she is the owner of the house. I have to listen to her and make sure she is comfortable with me around.
she is quite emotional and sensitive about the room tenants

I don't care about impressing her at all. I do not like her. I am actually happier when she is not around me.
I think she is frustrated, and tries focusing in other people's lives.

Right, so you should either be straight forward and tell her to mind her own business or politely entertain her and just continue your workout unaffected. Even women who drank their morning retard juice will take the hint and just leave you alone.

People pay money for these kind of arrangements?

this

What have you learned about renting from a live-in female landlord?

Not op but my landlord lives on the property
You don't *have* to listen but it turns into a power battle
I asked my landlord to turn down his music one time and he threw a temper tantrum and now plays it louder and slams his doors all day
It's THEIR(parents) property and you WILL respect that!

what a cuckold way of living

Get your own place, damn.

K you will cosign for me right?

i can do it bro

Your landlord just needs a good dicking, that's what she's trying to tell you with the yoga bullshit. Give it a shot, do some yoga with her and you'll see, she'll be on your dick in no time.

She wants you to take her to the bone zone. Be a man and give the yoga lady a good dicking. Don't be a beta boy and let her boss you around!

Attached: unknown-130.png (640x830, 1.19M)

No, SHE has to make YOU feel comfortable. You're the one paying, right? Politely tell her to leave you alone.

Do yoga with her and fuck her