Talking to bumble girl on Snapchat

>talking to bumble girl on Snapchat
>she is unengaged
>response time is slow and gives one word answers
>post a shirtless pic on my story
>she calls me hot and starts to respond quick with thought to my convos

Damn bros… this whole time I thought women saw deeper than just looks but guess we are all just horny animals. My mind is blown. Is this all it takes to get a girl? I should’ve never even bothered talking to a women

Attached: E1B8FF4B-28CF-455C-8829-6E612DECBAA8.png (1575x918, 440.65K)

>>post a shirtless pic on my story
Why'd you do this? I did this once by accident (meant to send it to the bros) and two different girls I went to highschool with responded.

online dating gives you a very distorted perspective on love and romance

all to give the jews that own these apps more money, keeping you too demoralized to talk to girls by endless shilling to make you think socializing with girls is creepy even though its how men and women met each other for hundreds of thousands of years

Any Forums

Online dating is pure blackpill.
If you want a good relationship you meet women through friends and through regular event groups.

Pic should be in reverse, women give sex for love, men give love for sex

Women are the ones who want emotional love, men on the other hand have monkey brains and just want to coom, whenever they're talking with a girl all they can think about is fucking her brains out
Any Forums will seethe but you know I'm right, this is just basic biology

Attached: 1624252829996.png (220x221, 56.34K)

I'd rather use online dating to lure in lonely older women that look and act like my mother. I seriously want a women who is equally as needy and possessive over me like her bros.

I need help.

Attached: 1643925273089.jpg (695x439, 36.19K)

Own that shit you based as fuck

What’s the pic bros? Blur your face if you want

Post body

it would require user to leave the house, put himself in socially vulnerable situations, fail repeatedly, but eventually become a sociable, charismatic, and attractive person in real life

are you saying that basing my whole love life on pixels i see on a screen is, bad?

I always offer to show them my progress pics after a while of chatting. Definitely makes them treat you differently. Sometimes the insecure ones will distance though.

>65965143
low tier bait. no you for (you)

>What’s the pic bros? Blur your face if you want

Attached: buen0o.jpg (600x607, 75.4K)

This is why I was addicted to drugs, OP.

>met my current gf on tinder
>she was a virgin
>probably the only reason she stayed interested is because I made it clear that I wasn’t just looking for a hookup
>ended up taking her virginity and “showing her the ropes” cause I had a lot more experience
>which is ironic, because she’s extremely horny and basically begs for my cock now

Inb4 she wasn’t a virgin and over 9000 black cocks bla bla bla don’t care

Attached: F6E8BF40-38DA-4160-B86D-A5EF5A85185D.jpg (816x1024, 160.7K)

False, most men want an emotional companion that can help lift them up and be the caretaker of the little world they provide for.
In exchange, men take the rest of the world (the big one) on their shoulders. Not asking for less weight, but a hot pad for their broadening shoulders.
Also sex for the purpose of procreation.

so true

how would he magically become attractive? Will going outside make him grow 3 inches taller? Have his dick be an inch thicker and longer, make his jaw jut out more?

Kill yourself nigger

>Inb4 she wasn’t a virgin and over 9000 black cocks bla bla bla don’t care

Attached: 1594695185739.png (800x1024, 55.17K)

>virgin
>on tinder

You truly are a moron