Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 592.47K)

>This is how I please my wife

Why does he have such beady black eyes?

He doesn't even have a wife. Ally seems pretty based for being able to put up with him though, and she's been with him for way longer than he's been a YouTuber buying a Lambo.

huge mixed bag

some good advice, some horrible advice

Based

Definitely based

He gives good advice for beginners, but
>Shills his stupid cookbook when there's better recipes available for free
>Shills supplements that do fucking nothing, claiming he gained 4lbs of muscle in one month on fucking Turkesterone and then gets mad because Jeff Nippard said "I'm not going to buy it because there's zero scientific evidence backing it up"
>Shills "maingaining", which is just a very confusing combination of recomping and lean bulking, but he also says "don't bulk, you'll get fat" because the only way he can imagine a bulk is by eating pizza and hamburgers all day
And that's what makes him so heinous: his common sense beginner advice slides you right down into his bullshit. Also he flipflops on body image, from "don't try to get too shredded" to "if you don't have abs, you're fat". Hell, motherfucker literally called his girlfriend obese. Look at her, she's no looker but she's clearly not obese.

>calls his girlfriend obese in front front of thousands of people on the internet
Why are so many fitness influencers such faggots?

>AGHHHHHH-ZEEEEEEEEEEEERRO

Cringe, but maybe based for people who are absolute beginners with no discipline whatsoever.

>Says most people will never be able to bench 2pl8
>Also says no one should eat more than. 50 calorie surplus

Snitch.

Lazily commentates on popular videos.
Sometimes shows the whole thing and only says 4 sentences.
His advice is decent but he doesn't have much of it to offer that differs him from every other fitness channels.
Honestly not really entertaining. He seems like a good guy tho, I just never have a reason to finish or click on his videos.
Seems like he focused on churning videos out, he lost me with quantity over quality. He's probably making bank, but he got mediocre too fast.

cringe

Attached: 1*[email protected] (933x707, 47.41K)

Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad. He did make me realize i was training like a pussy, and getting a better mentality helped me a lot.
So im gonna give him a thumbs up for that

He is just a salesman. Watch how he acts in his videos compared to Willy Tennyson's. It got him a house and a lambo, so I guess it is working.
I watched a bit of Greg before but lost all interest when he became the Keemstar of YouTube fitness.

mostly cringe

AH ZEERROOO

Maingaining is bullshit, but his dieting advice is legit, I love protein ice cream

cringe

He's Jewish

fake beefing for views is pretty homosexual.