Dat farm boy strength

Dat farm boy strength

Attached: HIAC 2002 Brock.webm (512x384, 983.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBikpO7q1dI
youtube.com/watch?v=sWn21xmX-o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was after a 30 minute HIAC with Carder no less, imo one of the biggest displays of raw strength in wrestling ever

Attached: HIAC 2002.webm (512x384, 2.35M)

steroids

Attached: Brock Lesnar Gives running PowerBomb to Big Show.webm (480x360, 1.19M)

steroids are a leveled playing field -- everyone in wrestling was on steroids in 2002, no one came close to Lesnar

Attached: Brock F5 Rikishi.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

I wonder how many times they had to practice that spot, with only one chance to get it right in front of millions

The last GOAT HIAC. Actually their 2015 one was also a banger considering it was in PG era

Yeah steroids are magic. Great post

He seems like he's GOAT strength but whenever I saw Brock he seemed like a 1D wrestler that comes out and BROCK SMASH everything, maybe it's just me

as part of his amateur wrestling training he would jog with a log on his back, and during workouts he would also throw a 180lbs heavy bag in the air and catch it

youtube.com/watch?v=WBikpO7q1dI

Attached: Brock Lesnar triple powerbomb Spike.webm (626x480, 2.32M)

brock was a monster and even without drugs you could tell by his bone structure hes a freak.
fucks sake look at his daughter. shes a beast too

Woah, what? Steroids?!?!

They both did a great job with that spot, holy fuck poor spike. Looks like a setup for a Spike taking a vacation angle lol

i watched a spike interview. he said the last one had that pause and looked awkward because he was supposed to go up for #3 but after 2 he was like "nope im done" and they only did 2 because brock smashed him so hard.
this is the same guy who got thrown out of the ring and clipped a table with the back of his head and was fine,

Attached: Brock Lesnar vs Jeff Hardy Backlash.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Attached: Brock Lesnar F5 mark Henry.webm (854x480, 1.6M)

>broken

Kek this always stuck with me because mark was being billed hard as the worlds strongest man around this time and brock just picked him up like a child and looked like the world strongest man instead

>still moggd by the power of hulkamania and 24" pythons

Attached: 1656984490058.jpg (1920x1080, 173.27K)

Holy hulka hulka

Clearly less times than roman reigns.

No doubt he is one of the GOAT. Faggots on this board can seethe.

You dont practice
You just call it in the ring brother

Attached: 1654546313741.gif (500x357, 2.02M)

Big Show is on record saying Cena is stronger than Brock
youtube.com/watch?v=sWn21xmX-o4

Dat farm boy strength

Attached: 4.gif (320x181, 3.79M)

hogan slammed show too
hulkamania is king

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80.05K)

Cena lifted edge and show together. Maybe he is stronger. But lesnar is a absolute specimen of strength, endurance and agility combined in one man.

He is talking about his strength not his durability, user.

Spike Dudley might be one of the toughest guys to ever lace up a pair of boots. The little fucker did some insane shit.

Prime Goldberg beats lesnar in upper body strength tho.

Attached: 2CF034F5-B6BD-4786-8CA8-5103BF7F1924.jpg (594x516, 44.64K)

2002-2004 Brock Lesnar was an absolute once in a lifetime freak. Even though he looked like an absolute unit he still moved and carried himself like there was too much power for his body. Imagine a Metro Geo with a Ferrari engine. A vehicle with so much power there was a danger it could just tear itself apart . It looked like you could imagine him jumping 20 feet into the air, or throwing a guy into the 20th row.

Attached: goldberg-henry.gif (498x247, 3.13M)

With Spike or Rey, Bork could easily make row 5 which is pretty impressive.