Paying for protein installments

>Paying for protein installments

Wtf are these prices

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1177x832, 139.55K)

They better mix some steroids in that protein to justify that goddamn price

At least you can buy something there, can't have shit in Russia.

get rekt lol

damn how bad is it right now

used to buy proteinpowder from myprotein for years, but recently their prices got ridiculously high fuck that

Attached: 1639310264685.jpg (471x353, 15.38K)

protein used to be way more expensive than it was during the trump years, shit only was cheap for like 4-5 years. it used to cost current prices in old money before inflation, so way more. we didn't appreciate how good the world was under trump enough.

Attached: 1647257233607.jpg (731x593, 62.23K)

FJB

Atleast its not 150 bro. I know these 'flash sales' are bs but some people still pay the full price... its piss, its sickening fucking revolting

How about i install some protein in your ass for free

>mom has found my gains credit line

International transactions don't work, so we are to buy everything from here. There's still a lot of local stuff though.

"THINK OF THE CHILDREN IN AFRI- SORRY, i mean't Russia".
Just because others have it bad doesn't mean you can't complain.

Attached: 1647203575979.jpg (1080x1764, 240.15K)

Can't we just buy pure whey that's used to feed pigs?

I remember when it was 50€ for 5kg 3 years ago

Is there a shortage or something? I used to buy the flavoured one from there and it was less than half that price.

>people have so little money saved up they can't afford to buy a bag of protein up front.

oof. hard times.

its 5kg.

Supply chain issues pretty much but it's also a combination of bunch of other things.

Myprotein has taken that scam route where they practically have 30-50% of whole site 360 days a year so the retail price is just fake, you should NEVER think like that's the real price and feel like oh now im getting a great discount lemme buy it quick.

Also myprotein became Europes #1 best-seller so they reached their goal and then upped their prices just because they can. That's very common business plan.

I have an account with a long order history so I have a good idea of how much it usually costs. Even with their endless sales the items usually range within 5-10 of a set price. However it's increased by 40% and I don't know why

Brexit benefits bruv