Have an epiphany that lifting 6 days a week is retarded and that i could be doing a lot of other more beneficial with...

>have an epiphany that lifting 6 days a week is retarded and that i could be doing a lot of other more beneficial with my life
>cut down gym to 3-4 days a week
>gains actually improve

When did you realize more lifting didnt equal more results?

Attached: aR7YYpdZ_700w_0.jpg (700x628, 35.4K)

Are you bragging about figuring out something a retard could deduce?

Or maybe you're just a retard that didn't do it right. I have no problem lifting 6 days a week and recovering fine with time to still do things in my free time.

>Oh no no no we got too cocky dyel natty 6 day ppl bros
Yeah, there's a reason everybody switches back to upper/lower or full body.
Also as you said, there is diminishing returns. After a certain point, working 2x as hard will get you less than 10% more gains

Attached: mads.jpg (695x439, 36.19K)

Muscles have to heal to grow. Lifting every day is retarded. I always give it a day or two between gym days and my gains are consistent. If I'm really dying to work out in between I do abs or legs.

Maybe it is sub optimal, but it's worth it for the mental gains.

When I work out I feel better, walk a little taller and enjoy my food more etc

i have been doing 6 times a week for a month and been going incredible with numbers recently.
The key is just to target each muscle group twice in the week and legs once.

Attached: 1637937345746.jpg (750x747, 66.83K)

Ok post body/lifts then

>a 60kg skelly wrote this post

This

Can't remember exactly, but from 3 weeks ago or less since I 6 times a week. All of this are for 6-8 reps I dont believe in the 1 rep shit. And no im not posting body faggot.
Bench:
from 185 to 205
deadlift:
from 225 to 255
ohp:
from 35 to 45

Exactly. PPL 6x a week being shilled here is absolutely mind-blowing to me. It is possibly one of the worst ways to train.

this can't be real
Nobody here lifts. Pre-2020, the fit survey had less than 5% of people being able to bench 2pl8 for 1. That's with people lying and inflating their numbers.
I doubt even 1% of people on here can 1/2/3/4 now

Attached: Low Quality Bait[sound=files.catbox.moe%2F069s0l.webm].webm (2002x1970, 946.41K)

It keeps me disciplined. If I start working out 3x a week I'll get lazy and start skipping workouts.

Doing PPL lifting 6 days a week is easy if all you do is lift 1 plate and thus your body has zero actual strain place upon it

why cant it be real?

>ohp:
>from 35 to 45

Attached: died of laughter.png (323x500, 198.22K)

post body

obviously im talking about 1pl8 are u guys retarded

Attached: 1638157457786.jpg (1440x1434, 247.02K)

You are joking right?

Probably before I started lifting when I actually set aside the time to read the sticky.

>He can't make time for the gym 6 times a week

Faggots

When I cut down to one lift a day 3x a week. I started making crazy muscle gains.
I used to do 6-8 lifts a day 3x a week pushing hard as fuck and made zero gains.