Ice balls for a couple weeks

>ice balls for a couple weeks
>feel some slight but decent benefits
>see gf
>user why is your voice deeper than usual?
What the FUCK did you do to me fit!?

Attached: 1647597315972.jpg (600x439, 86.26K)

turned you into a man. now mating press your gf until she is sore in the uterus you faggot

why would a deeper voice be a problem?

Try drinking your own cum next. My energy level are in outer fucking space from in.

People are starting to point it out in online meetings for work. What the fuck am I supposed to tell them?

Let them know you finally hit puberty

"i've started working out"

are you autistic?

now that the weather's heating up maybe i'll try this ball icing meme

Attached: 1617378559599.png (507x507, 201.59K)

yeah do this OP. laugh it off, joke about yourself. people will find that endearing. zero sarcasm.
>”wow user your voice seems deeper”
>”haha yeah i must have just hit puberty or something”
>refuse to elaborate
>leave
>women get wet

Attached: 1611727524509.jpg (1024x838, 91.33K)

Based actually thanks user

I told you dumbass
you thought I was joking???

So should I sun or ice my balls? I'm not sure anymore

Attached: sp-3.jpg (640x480, 19.9K)

Okay bros, what's the deal with Icing your balls, how long should I do It? What should I expect?

>how long
some say 20 mins multiple times a day
others - ice cubes till they melt, wrapped in paper
>what should I expect
cold; stronger and more frequent erections, more and healthier semen, balls cease to sweat

Based Trudeau poster

Multiple times a day gawdamn who has time for that

Just give me an article about it before I start doing it, I don't want to fall for another meme

Both, sun in the day.
Ice em at night

redpill me on ball icing

Okay is this actually true or a meme? I might actually try it if its true. How long does it take before things change?

Lifts went up also have more energy. As another user said before erections are better too.

God fucking damnit, Any Forums, are we being serious here? I was raised by my mother and grandmother, both from New York, so I'm stuck with this sharp feminine speech pattern. I'd kill for a deeper voice to offset my faggoty lilt. Don't fuck me on this, does this really work?

I am a woman and after I iced my balls my voice became so deep I'm on the verge of suicide. Icing my balls has literally ruined my life now that everyone I talk to over the phone thinks I'm a man.