Check this diet and routine out

For two weeks all I did was walk for 4 km each 2 days, and eat nothing more than Rice and one type of meat everyday, like chicken, beef, and it's important to consume the meat's lard/oil.
And one day between the week I ate one fruit.
I swear I never felt so good, lost weight, sleep better, my skin is smooth and shining, I have no dark eye circles anymore and today when I went to the grocery store a woman in her 30s with cat eye and nice jaw couldn't stop staring at me.

Use this advice as you wish.

Attached: Native Americans.jpg (1024x723, 142.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3aeUhHaFY
youtube.com/watch?v=DyGLE0usN_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also girls randomly give me this look, almost as if they liked that they see

Attached: scared monkey.png (600x411, 351.65K)

> I went to the grocery store a woman in her 30s with cat eye and nice jaw couldn't stop staring at me.

She probably thought you were going to rob her or something son.

i was walking 3-5 hours every day/whole year and was literally stopped by girls in the street. can't explain it thou, i'm guessing it's posture/gait related. it's as if humans are not designed to be sedentary creatures.

Based walkmaxxer how are the calves?

>it's as if humans are not designed to be sedentary creatures.
I know you're making a joke but people really don't get this. Our brains, bodies, and guts are still the same as they were in the primitive days and our biology hasn't caught up to the modern lifestyle.

tight, tight, ever so tight.

Are you a neet?

I wish I could believe you.

intermittent.

i SPEND MY DAY ON THE COMPUTER, WHAT IF I GOT A TREADMILL TO WALK ON WHILE I USE IT???

HOLY SHIT user YOUD BE JUST LIKE YOUR PREHISTORIC ANCESTORS WHO LIVED ACTIVE LIFESTYLES DO IT!!!

I'VE BEEAN THINKING OF WWAYS TO SIMULATE VARIAB LE TERRRAIN HEIGIHT LIKE YOU CAN FIN DOUT OIN THE ASTREET

those savages would eat that dog

fuck indians

Aside from gook shit like that their primitive lifestyle was based, if they were white I'd sympathize with them.

IM SURE MODERN TREADMILLS CAN SIMULATE TERRAIN

WOW REALLY IM NOT BIG INTO TREADMILLS

>primitive lifestyle was based
yeah, except white people can far surpass their peoples' wildest dreams on a random day off for fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3aeUhHaFY

youtube.com/watch?v=DyGLE0usN_I

Are you stupid as shit or just a 12yo trying to be edgy? Me praising the primitive lifestyle is an indirect way of endorsing Bruce.

it's retards like you who are obsessed with technology and couldn't even last a day relaxing on the beach without your phone, let alone out in the forest having to build your own hut

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the steppes, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on urban centers, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top raider in the entire hunnic armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of monkes across the wild and your scent is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mongol Army Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.