Do you guys eat raw liver?

Do you guys eat raw liver?

I've seen people say its good for health but I haven't seen any real sources

Attached: chicken-liver-500x500.jpg (500x500, 43.25K)

Why the fuck would you it raw you fucking retard. Cooking makes nutrients more bio available. You think our tiny guts evolved to eat raw meat. Retards on this board take every health fad to far. They see shit like the carnivore diet and think OH SURELY EATING EVERYTHING RAW WOULD BE EVEN BETTER.

yes

Cook it, raw liver won't make you hyperborean

Attached: 1612544944547.jpg (563x571, 40.43K)

No, and cooked is better. Even better is eating vegetables which our guts can actually digest easily. A cup of sweet potato has more potassium than 3oz of beef.

do it nigga, but if it doesn't taste sweet it's low quality and should not be eaten. Not even cooked. Bitter liver is a sign that the animal was unhealthy.

Interesting, cheers user. Didn't know that.

Imagine living in the hellhole that is America and having to worry about such things.

Your bread is cake, your milk is some chemical cocktail and your meat barely qualifies as such.

>sources

Attached: 1598346508154.jpg (1080x963, 179.32K)

Corny ass nigga shut the hell up

its just easier, I chop it into small pieces and swallow them whole, takes like 5 minutes to be done with it

Meat ls easier to digest than vegetables. Meat turns into a liquid which is completely absorbed. Vegetables have weird shit like fiber that the body hates having to deal with.

You just shit it out that way without barely absorbing anything. At least put it into a hot pan for a few seconds to make it resemble something edible.

raw is easier to digest and it's hydrating unlike cooked food that releases all its water and minerals and then you add salt back in to make it edible.

there's absolutely no chance that is true user, you think I shit out raw pieces of liver? come on dude what world do you live in

Attached: dee[1].jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

>raw is easier to digest
You sound like a fag who follows the schizo sv3rige and has been on this fat diet for a month at best. You wanna eat raw meat for the rest of your life like some schizo? Of course you want you're just a larper.

How about you follow some of his other advice and start sun gazing.

>no arguments
kek stay mad. And yes I will continue to eat like this forever. Why wouldnt I? I have raw milk, raw honey, fruit, raw meat, organs. I have no cravings for anything else

We evolved eating both raw and cooked foods. Humans were scavengers before being hunter-gatherers, and in both cases raw food was eatenly commonly. The only reason to cook meats is to remove pathogens on the outside, which wasn't the case with freshly obtained meat. Stop being such a sperg.

In much of the world raw liver is a streetfood delicacy. Westerners are so out of touch with nature and real food that something as basic as raw meat is met by incredulity from the same people who think eating peanut butter or oatmilk is normal.

I chop up raw liver into little dices and eat it that way. It tastes worse cooked.

>A cup of sweet potato has more potassium than 3oz of beef.

what thats even mean, so many retarded measurement units.

Nah I'm not a balding grifter schizo

We're the only species on earth that cooks their food to extract more nutrients from the raw source yet you choose to eat like ungodly, dirty, dumb animals because you're such contrarians that you just have to do everything different from everyone else.

Of course you like the idea of eating raw meat more than actually doing it so you've been on this fad diet for a few weeks to a month at best. Imagine eating this way your entire life, you'd have to have some mental condition.