Took the booster shot two weeks ago

>took the booster shot two weeks ago
>Past couple of days been having trouble breathing all of a sudden
>No previous instance of this in recent years
It's over lads I got kiked

Attached: 7fe.jpg (600x600, 52.18K)

>Sorry, no refunds

Attached: 1647417252375.jpg (1476x1080, 159.2K)

Just natural selection little buddy.
>t. vax with no side effects

fuck off back to your containment board Any Forums

>injure yourself on purpose
>complain on Any Forums
no one to blame but yourself

Attached: 1647168671727.png (680x377, 264.54K)

Attached: 9AAF7B8E-123A-485A-B6DD-5538FF7EF790.jpg (1024x1023, 98.06K)

same happened to me user. noticed its starting to go away now, 5 months in. good luck to you.

>Getting the jab after it's been known for a year and a half that the drug manufacturers are free from liability

Fuck you too user? I thought I was the only one. Man I hope this shit goes away quick.... five fucking months is a long time. I can't even work out right.

Attached: 1643142677796.jpg (750x674, 51.92K)

Kys

>i post the current mainstream chud meme

Aren’t you supposed to not exercise or work out for 3 months after minimum or risk stroke?

why? why the fuck would you get it? after us warning you how many times? the one time you needed to listen to the schizos

>Pandemic is over
>I'll take the booster shot now!

Attached: dumb-and-dumber-dumbest-moments.jpg (1509x837, 377.2K)

Wow, hilarious story! Unfortunately I see a frog in your Post Image category, and will be disregarding this post as frogposters deserve the rope!

>got vax
>have had 0 side effects
Maybe the boosters are bad?

>started tren ace 2 week ago
>Past couple of days been having trouble breathing all of a sudden
But unlike OP im making sick fuckin gains

Just report off-topic posts

I get a lot of people were tricked into getting the vax because the propaganda was massive, but what reason was to get the booster? By the time they rolled out the booster it was already obvious the vax doesn't work and that the virus is not even that dangerous to young people.
Did you just get boosted because sunk-cost fallacy?

Funny thing was, when the vax first rolled out I was mostly indifferent. I was probably going to get it, just didn’t want to be part of the initial wave. Then a friend (I guess old friend, now) kelts bugging me to get it, which made me want to get it less but I was just sort of dismissive about it. Then he starts pulling the whole “you’re being selfish, you’re killing people, etc” BS that isn’t even true. I told him you don’t know anything about this jab and it could have some major side effects, and he just laughed and made it sound like the science was airtight and there was no way side effects would be wide spread. This was April of 2021

Well, almost a year later, countless independent studies and the clinical findings from Pfizer finally being released (the ones the tried to bury for 75 years), and I still haven’t heard an apology or anything from him or an acknowledgment he was wrong. We don’t really talk anymore since that though, but I bet he’s still sitting all smug like he is some hero to society because he caved to the psyop .

Based self medicator.

Exact same here bro. I was skeptical bc Im a hypochondriac but I would have probably gotten it when school went back in person and required it. But the propaganda and shaming and TRUST THE SCIENCE insanity made me never wanna touch that thing. Still using my fake card today lol never getting vaxxed

>gets vaxxed
>gets second dose
>gets booster
Wtf are you doing? Iterally no one cares about coofid anymore

My employer made us get the shot and I didn’t really care but they just announced they’re going to enforce boosters by April 1st. Although I was lucky and I’m fine from the first 2 hearing about all the injuries has made me regret it and I’m probably gonna quit now, fuck that

People like that are too far gone You’ll never hear an apology from him, so don’t hold your breath. If Pfizer told everyone to jump off a bridge, he’ll do so without hesitation and laugh at you the whole way down. Crazy times we are living in