Healthy supplements thread

What is Any Forums taking to increase your lifts/mood/libido/test? My current stack in zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin B, have been looking into fenugreek and ginseng, any experience with those?

Attached: zonc.jpg (454x994, 65.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/why-liver-is-a-superfood#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was taking the same stack for a couple weeks. Didn’t feel much of a difference but then I switched to only fish oil and a daily multivitamin and I think my libido improved for once.

Maca helps with my libido somewhat. Definitely boosts my energy though.

Tongkat Ali give a nice boost in energy too

I don't recommend taking these two everyday. Maybe just 5 days a week at most.

Ashwagandha was great at first but lowered my motivation to do anything after taking it for more than two years almost everyday. I stopped taking it January this year and my anxiety got worse but at least I want to get shit done now.

What is zinc supposed to help with exactly?

zinc deficiency

Vitamin b supp is unnecessary, u can get it from dietary sources that are way more bioavailable. Also b careful w supplements in general, the only u really need is vitamin d since most people are deficient in that esp in winter

>b careful w supplements in general
Not really, your body will just excrete everything you don't absorb as waste. The only risk is financial.

Zinc, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Rhodiola Rosea

Also have a blend of Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis on the way.

Don't take zinc in high amounts like 50 mg regularly, it competes with copper in absorption and usually wins which leads to a copper deficiency which in turn has very negative effects on the heart and brain.

Vitamin D can lead to calcification of organs if you don't take vitamin k2. And vitamin k2 is very good for increasing testosterone.

Also it developes your facial bone growth very tangibly.

Zinc is for immune system, stops viruses from multiplying making you less sick.

Vitamin D calcification happens with 4000units or more, most people don't take that much

Magnesium citrate is good when doing any workouts on a regular basis. It also helps with your sleep a bit so you could say It has an indirect effect on your mood levels,

>PhD in mom science

Is a multivit fine? do they compete with each other for bioavailability is it garbage compared to taking higher amounts of one vitamin? been using wellman seems like it covers most things.

How much k2 should u take? Will it help you grow taller?

why don't you retards try eating food instead of supplementing everything?

Because eating on a bulk (even if clean) will probably mean you're forgoing a lot of other nutrients in favour of protein/carbs

I am on a generally pretty clean bulk right now but my daily intakes for Zinc, Iron and Vitamin A are well below average. So I have to supp to hit them.

Eat Beef Liver you fucking retard

healthline.com/nutrition/why-liver-is-a-superfood#TOC_TITLE_HDR_3

I don't want to eat liver thats gross lol

Pussy, keep taking your hormone pills

Supplements are mostly grinded up herbs or extracts shoved into vegetable or glucose capsules you sperg.