You have missed out on teenage love

you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

you have missed out on teenage love

Attached: 1654130654223.jpg (1152x2048, 265.41K)

jokes on you I live in third world and my parents will buy me a wife

Based Manju

it do be like that sometimes

Nice blog post that has absolutely nothing to do with professional wrestling. Fuck off from Any Forums, you don’t belong.

>Nice blog post that has absolutely nothing to do with professional wrestling
Re-read carefully, retard

I wish I did miss out. I had a girlfriend from 14 to 16 and it was far more trouble than it was worth.

Jokes on you, my girlfriend was 17 when I was 25.

You can just watch it on tor

Bruh I came up in the early 2000s I took dozens of virginity’s in between filming my own CKY clones with my bro’s and getting fucked up on booze and drugs. Hell me and my boys and all the other bro’s like it are probably the reason there are so many cry baby woke tards nowadays. Sad they all used up and nobody will marry them.

sadly true

i'd kill myself if it weren't for fear

Attached: f24.jpg (800x992, 138.95K)

Most couples who get married young are divorced by their 30s is based if you’re a single Chad. Get to go through all these buckwild mid life crisis bitches

There's nothing to fear

jokes on your essay of a post, a fat girl in school went up to me asking to be my girlfriend.
I didn't go for it because when you're straight teenager, teen love and dating sounds like one of the gayest things on earth.

No I didn't. I had my first long term girlfriend when I was 16. Fucked her like 1000 times. We'd skip classes to go fuck somewhere in public. That was about the best part of it. All that faggy romance shit you're talking about doesn't work out at that age though. Two teenagers with raging hormones and undeveloped brains do and say really stupid shit. From fights over the most trivial shit to delusions of getting married. It's a mess. Keep fantasizing about teens and fake romance though you pedo incel faggot. By the way, use condoms, don't just jizz on her back. Goddamn retard.

This stay single if you’re decent looking. Marry a average looking 20yo in your 30s because a ugly 20yo is still hotter & saner than any bitch in her 30s

been there, done that. i still become fat and miserable in my 20s

the pain of whatevet suicide method, the pain of my family, and the uncertainty of the afterlife

but i'm 40 and never been on a date so....

I feel sorry for anyone that missed out on this feeling

Nah I didn't have sex but had a few gas
I was waiting for marriage, lost a gf in my 20s over that
Married my wife when I was 26 and she was 19 and we are happy still with 2 daughters
No regrets for not risking getting some teen slut pregnant when I was too young to even know how to love a woman properly

Stop watching anime and live-action adaptations of manga books, aguafuck

Attached: 5BF48A77-AD7E-4746-8D20-712F788870ED.jpg (1536x805, 154.84K)