Dave Maltzer is a fucking canceled chud

He came from an era where things were very different. Plenty of big time executives and entertainment figures, many bigger culturally than McMahon, because of their power and celebrity status had access to women. And in trying to keep up the public image of a marriage,
women got paid off in many cases. We've had Presidents in this boat. And it goes both ways. Sometimes it's the man using his power. Sometimes it's the women using their own power on powerful people in hopes to get ahead. The dynamics are different in every case. Vince McMahon was a known womanizer and even being married, it played out on our television
screens. In 2001, he admitted to it but said because it hurt people, he would never do it again. That was the same statement as he made in 1992 when it came out in the trial of Dr George Zahorian that he had been taking steroids, also hardly a secret, and he claimed that in fact he did for a time and he got them from Zahorian, but he didn't feel natural and would never do so again. What was commonplace in one era wasn't acceptable in another. But obviously, since these cases continued and there appear to have been repeated issues and serious lines crossed, that when things changed, he stayed the same. It's hard for people to change their lifestyle, and
when they are incredibly rich and believe they answer to no one.

Attached: download (5).png (730x327, 475.83K)

Fine speech

Attached: Cena.jpg (1400x1400, 344.49K)

fuck you e drone

nah you are

IT WAS NOT A FINE SPEECH, DAVE IS BLAMING THE POOR WOMEN WHO GET GROOMED, HE IS BASICALLY NO BETTER THEN A FAGGOT

go away bix

I am not bix you fucking cunt. This is an anti jew anti Dave board, you faggot cuck niggers are failing me.

i don't get it are rich men not allowed to have sex also are women not allowed to want to have sex with them what rule is this

You got fine speeched bro. It's over. Go make a new thread.

we love dave

How is this wrong?
He said women in power as well.

nah, most of us dont need some kike to tell us who we like.

I don't care. I hope all women get raped at some point in their lives because often it's the most exciting thing to ever happen to them. You can't throw a stone without hitting a woman that wants to talk about how she was raped. Women all love being raped.

If people read some of the shit Dave said in old issues of WON (especially about women) he'd have been cancelled long ago.

No *****?

>This is an anti jew anti Dave board
nigger speaks the truth

Why beat around the bush?

kek this nigga things I don't already have 5 in the catalog with 6 and 7 in mind

Women have no power and are just poor souls taken advantage of

How could he put any of the blame at all on women? He's a fucking monster

The funniest part is when the obvious outrage parties like Bix- who has never worked a job in his life and for sure been near a woman he doesn't call mom, pretends like women don't do this shit.

I use to work retail and like three girls striaght-up fucked the manager when a shift position opened up. Funnily enough, he gave it to some other chick he was fucking from another store.

Office job, I fucked my boss a ton of times during "overnight" bullshit and suddenly had a raise. Some other idiot was sleeping with her and tried to rat her out so he and her both got fired and I quickly looked for another job while the investigation was going. We didn't snitch on each other, and still fuck from time to time. Cuck husband doesn't know shit, lol.

This shit happens in like any workspace. But, retards are reddit and Bix who have no lives or jobs are going to pretend like Dave is wrong.