C.M...

> C.M. Punk started banging Tracy Brooks in TNA but Lucy/Daffney didn't know this while she was in OVW during her WWE dev. deal. So when TNA P-P-Vs were over, he'd go over to OVW land and boink Lucy and then back to Brooks at ROH shows on the weekend. This lasted for a while... until Lucy got let go by WWE at which point she asked him about possibly going back to ROH. Realizing his sharade was about up, he told her that Gabe didn't have any room and then broke up with her. Devastated beyond belief by the shock of losing her WWE deal, getting dumped by her boyfriend and then learning about Tracy Brooks, then getting blocked in ROH, she quit the business.
Did CM Punk contribute to Daffney's death with how he treated her?

Attached: 2015-03-07_165725.jpg (500x416, 28.91K)

Phil was a fucking piece of shit

No. He couldn't know she was so weak.

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

You're forgetting all the cunny he was doing in between

>was

He still is. His whole "feminist phil" persona is a front.

Nah. Women do that kinda stuff to men all the time and society tells them to just cope and get over it. I've seen men kill themselves over women, and the same women stealth bragging that he loved her so much, he took his own life. No consequences, no reprimanding. Why should I feel bad?

How much longer until all the skeletons Phil kept in his closet come out? There's no way this piece of shit has been clean his entire life.

>sucks 1000s of chad cocks
>fall in love with one
>get burnt for being a degenerate cunt
>turn into disgusting pig no one wants
>dies alone
Nope. A key that opens many locks is a good key, a lock that opens for any key is a bad lock. Many such cases!

100%

So he's actually based

Attached: 7621_full.jpg (419x600, 30.2K)

Attached: vQVwjbY.jpg (427x600, 29.53K)

Attached: Daffney_TNA.jpg (433x650, 57.01K)

gross

yum

>jumps from top rope through barbed wire
imagine the kinky shit she was willing to do in bed

Attached: daf.jpg (400x650, 123.01K)

You ever seen those condoms with barbs on them?

I literally tried to save her a couple of years ago. Then the crazy cunt acted like a bitch about it, and stated "I don't need anyone to take care of me"... and then we know what happened a year ago. I'm glad this attention whore is dead. It's no else's fault except her own.

kek what a fake feminist

Attached: 0CB70222-633A-4AA7-98AF-2A3AD0194D32.jpg (1080x1333, 299.83K)

Based locksmith

women don't want to be "saved" by fat losers, shocking

unironically have sex lmao

>"I don't need anyone to take care of me"
lol the classic. Hope you've learned your lesson, champ.

Reminder that of all the wrestlers/divas/valets he fucked, every single one of them has/had a reputation for being a locker room bicycle or having shoot mental illness.

based. that's how those women should be used. sad that he married one though.