I’m worried, Sports Entertainment Bros

Tonight is Cunter’s first real show on the main roster. What are the odds instead of sports entertainment kino we get long matches with midgets no selling and doing retarded spots? What if we lose our boy Butch to that cringe shitter Pete Dunne? What if he cuts the Maximum Male Models? What if he starts pushing bulldykes like Shayna Baszler? Hold me, bros

Attached: 6F29313B-C7C1-4CCB-976B-0DB217107EDD.jpg (976x831, 93.95K)

Attached: 052_sBUTCH_11121991_0005-1137261571.jpg (642x722, 87.88K)

It's gonna be midgets and sports entertainment. For someone as roided up as HHH, you'd think he'd prefer the bigger guys like Vince did. That's Hunter's biggest fucking weakness - listening to Michaels and caring about the Indies.

Hunter once said it wasnt believe for kurt angle to beat him because he’s too short

He just didn't wanna job. As soon as he retired, he became Savior of the Midge.

It's WWE. No selling gets you fired. This was the case in Black+Gold, too.

It's gonna be exactly like it was last week and you're gonna love it, pal.

Thanks, Vince. I knew you lurked here.

The show will barely change because Summerslam is too close. It'll be RAW that you will really start to see the difference.

No, it'll be SummerSlam itself where you see changes. Trust me.

>Hunter's barely been in charge for a month, give it a few more months
>Hunter's barely been in charge for a a year. Do you know how to run a billion-dollar business? Give him time
>Hunter's barely been in charge for a 2 years. Wait until they get rid of Nick Khan, then you'll see his true genius.
>Hunter's only just started his 6D chess against Old Nick. All the rumors are there's tension. TENSION!
>Word is Hunter's gonna get Nick out of the WWE next year.

Attached: 1602321240615.jpg (1271x777, 104.7K)

Kek that's funny as fuck, angle would destroy H in a shoot fight and everyone has always known it

Meds

That’s what patterson said and cunter backed down

Shotzi will probably get a push too

The next two months will be crucial. I'll be watching Paul closely. If he starts putting out cringe shit like manlet indy flippy shit, then I'll just dip out and watch football.

Nah, Nick Khan has her on the chopping block for the next round of releases after he saw her botch up that match

Nice false flag but the show being terrible hasn't stopped me beofre

She always botches

cringe

kek