How good is mk677 for faster tendon and joint recovery?

How good is mk677 for faster tendon and joint recovery?

Where are all the cute black girls ? All the black girls in my town are ugly fat fatou in boubou from western africa.

idk man but I would like my question answered

Attached: 1641074135675.webm (576x1082, 2.28M)

Pacific islanders and native americans

Also some eastern parts of africa, I think

Just off screen there is a bwc she is prepping for

They're just rare.

please answer op :)

Attached: 1616613292460.webm (576x708, 1.22M)

Hey!
Yes you!
The autist who counted floor tiles from top left to bottom right.
You know when you go to number 15?
I would walk a mile through a glass recycling facility barefoot to be that file for a minute.
Have a nice day!

MADE FOR BWC

answer OP pls

Attached: 1638411825784.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

BWC

I would also like to know, but you made the classic mistake of posting a coombait picture so now all you're going to get is coomers. Well done OP.

>classic mistake

Attached: 6tHdjNY.jpg (250x202, 6.04K)

SEX SEX SEX SEX BONER SEX

Just buy the fucking hgh retard

Its at most 200 for a kit. Stop being a faggot faggot

>Where are all the cute black girls ?
taken by some average looking white dude. to find them move to rich/upper middle class democratic neighborhoods devoid of ghetto bitches

You guys... imagine if she held ur hand as u two took a stroll in nature, both in love with life.... IMAGINE

Do you know if there's a best dose for muscle/height gains? Most places tout 25 mg but talk about higher and lower doses without saying why would take a higher or lower dose.

HEIGHT GAINS? Shut the fuck up, asshole. order arimidex and HGH now. If for some resson yoh Cant get HGH get mk677 AND arimidex. You take 25mg 2x a day mk677 and 1mg arimidex every 2 days.

25mg scienticically is the cap of its effectiveness but theres no fucking around with height which is why I suggest HGH. If not 2x 25mg it.

And ARIMIDEX. ANASTROZOLE. IMPORTANT!!

Checked...

Attached: 1627006582783.jpg (869x455, 113.89K)

BPC-157 works very well for tendon repair.

Checked & thanks. I have mk677 already.

Why I mentioned height is because I'm 27 but somehow grew an inch last year (measured after I had to throw away my bed frame) so I wanted to see if I could grow more and leave manlet status behind. Not able to get HGH but I can get mk677 easily. I'll look into the other two.