AFG - vaxxies dropping like flies edition

Dont do any exercise if youve had the jab bros

Attached: clot shot strikes again.jpg (1370x894, 134.75K)

Wouldn't it be his 20 years of drug and alcohol abuse that killed him?

Looks likes he was on copious amounts of high. Took the Joe Rogan pill

now that teh dust has settled, what the fuck was up with his lips?

Unvaxxed homegym owner here. Still making gains. Still not dealing with normies.

Attached: 96680cf390fc703294cf7af2d3b55ad9e2384407.jpg (1920x1080, 128.8K)

Attached: lip shmacker.jpg (402x894, 38.46K)

The left doesn't realize that they killed their entire voter base by getting them vaxxed. Every vaxxtard who dies is another mindless drone that can't vote for Byeden. Doesn't help that none of them lift, their bodies give up at the first sign of stress.

It was sharkey

they released a lab-made virus, what makes you think they cant/wont release one that will wipe out the unvaxxed? what makes you think they want you, the people who resisted them, to survive?

Drugs, alcohol and ciggies and being 52yo
PLus he was in Thailand for "operation shred" according to his social media. So sounds like a steroid holiday with cutting drugs.

Damn boys, Thailand claims another one.

Sharkey*

>"operation shred"
You mean recently got boosted and then partook in physical activity. Just a coincidence, Im sure

ive had three shots and covid. never stopped me from exercising.
imagine doing from the flu or from medecine LMAO

>I've had three shots and covid.
No shots and no covid and fucking public facing. Every single fucking fag that took 3 shots got covid as well and every single one says 'it would have been worse if I hadn't take the shot'. lmao

He was roiding or TRT. The Thailand zyzz curse takes another aussie.

Attached: shaneroids2.jpg (1120x700, 105.27K)

It was gonna happen sarner or later

Funny how many drug abusing athletes died within weeks or months of MRNA drug injections. Coincidence I'm sure.

Same, couldb't stand tbe bullshit of being told to wear a mask. I cancelled with 1 year left on my 2 year prepaid membership. Owner said, "I will not cancel your membership because you'll change your mind"

That was 7 months ago, have almost everything I need for $1200 (craigslist deals) and will never go back to a gym. Such a waste of time:

Drive 20 min to have to dance from machine to machine with idiots all to dive 20 min home. I can do my workout in the commute time from before.

Operation shred.

Steroid holiday in Thailand.

Another post on insta saying his son pushing him hard.

Amazing how these celebrities get jacked in their elderly years.

Attached: jeff-bezos-before-after-750x563.jpg (750x563, 36.56K)

>weeks or months
going to have to stick "or years" on the end of that soon.

He fucked peak liz hurley and made bongs seethe for over a decade. Based warnie

All i got from covid was a sore throat. maybe the shots helped, maybe they didn't. couldn't care less now

Sharkie is irrelevant cunt it's been literally like 12years since he's been relevant
Shane Warne was a legend but also a dumb cunt who would take anything from the fountain of youth