Amphetamine thread

Why are you not taking amphetamine, Any Forums?
>more energy
>increased strength
>less desire to procrastinate
>reduced cravings for unhealthy foods
>can be obtained by telling a doctor you have trouble focusing on tasks
>paid for by insurance

Attached: adderall-xr.jpg (300x300, 20.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/4i6550/amphetamine_the_drug_you_learn_to_hate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i had great success with it but i don't want to age prematurely and cut years off my life
but my life is objectively way shittier when i'm off so i'm forever torn

WHOAH??? ALL THAT? RISK FREE? AND YOU WONT CONTINUALLY NEED TO UP THE DOSE? AND YOU WONT HIT A PLATEU IN WHICH YOU'RE STUCK ON THE HIGHEST DOSE AND YOU'RE STILL HAVING ISSUES FEELING LETHARGIC MOODY AND DEPRESSED RANDOMLY?

This shit changed my life. Never realized how non functioning I really am until u was on this.

>reddit.com/r/Stims/comments/4i6550/amphetamine_the_drug_you_learn_to_hate/

I have been concerta in the past for 5 years almost daily. The first months are pretty good. Untill you run out and life does not feel worth living anymore. Thats when I realised I need to get off that shit as soon as possible. The withdrawal was horrendous. I feel OK now after a year or so off.

>pros: clearer thinking, no procastinating as much, energetic
>cons: its “borrowed” energy so depleted natural hormones, made skin pale and kept getting random acne on jaw, withdrawal is hell, when wearing off at night feeling down and empy

Imo not worth

GET OFF OF MY BOARD SHILL

Attached: 1622226879263.jpg (750x662, 88.18K)

I was on concerta (methylphenidate) for a while and felt next to nothing from it. All it did was slightly sedate me.

big pharma shills are active on this board and people are seriously being paid to post

notice the amount of posts about adderall, and how similar all of the pictures they use are

Attached: jg7m92eywvu61.jpg (640x357, 17.97K)

because ECA stack is available over the counter

Attached: takeyourmeds.gif (500x616, 703.9K)

how much are they paying you

>Pharma shill shilling pharma
Shocking, stunning, and brave

Attached: soyasylum.png (758x539, 462.08K)

It really does make a noticeable difference in my ability to basically do anything, but I hate feeling reliant on it to function at all.
I've been skipping my doses for a week and in that time I've gotten absolutely nothing done, in addition to wasting a ton more money ordering food I usually wouldn't even want.
It's a shitty double edged sword, yeah using it dramatically increases my general quality of life but before I had my prescription I was at least able to function at like %40 using energy drinks to self-medicate and now I feel like if I don't have it my brain barely functions. If that's because I'm just self-aware of how useless my brain was before or if it's actually working worse without it I dunno.
That said, there's evidently a big difference in how it affects you if you're "supposed' to be taking it vs if you're just using it as a super-energy drink. I've never felt "hyper" or anything on it, if anything it actually lets me focus on a task for more than 10 seconds at a time and never really made me feel any "better" than just a big cup of coffee.

Attached: 1517058304470.jpg (640x631, 57.9K)

you guys are so fucking crazy. everybody gets super focused on adderall. people delude themselves into thinking that it makes some people hyper and some focused. it makes you HYPER-FOCUSED. Adderall and other stimulants like it make almost everybody better at almost everything if you take a reasonable dose. Just because it makes you better at doing everything does not mean you have some disorder. its just high quality oral stimulants lmao

adderall has been pushed heavy here lately

*note- I literally went to google and picked one of the first results, I didn't bother to fact check the article since it's basically the exact thing I've been told by multiple doctors.

Attached: Capture.jpg (671x685, 86.02K)

Youre so gone, you trust the info from the people who want to sell you a cure for a disorder you don't have. Lots of people abuse this drug because it works dude. It makes me feel good and perform great at anything. I dont have a disorder.

>thats because you have low dopamine
If I have low dopamine I would look first at my health, sleep, diet, social and family life, life fulfillment or other outside factors before pretending im sick in the head and have a disorder

Whoa, this is literally me, but with coffee.

quitting stimulants this weekend to bulk harder

300lb or you're a twink. fact

If not for Ritalin, I would never have finished grad school or law school and I'd be 70 lbs heavier. Unfortunately, I need this drug to make something out of my life. My life was objectively worse before I started taking.

Stimulants are poison that fries your brain, shrinks your penis and eventually turns you into a zombie.