They're coming home
They're coming home
Tell the world they're coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
They know they're kingdom awaits and WWE has forgiven they're mistakes
They're coming home, they're coming home
Tell the world that they're coming home

Attached: sasha.png (720x667, 485.64K)

Nothing is set in stone yet. But it’s highly likely that at some point, both the GOAT women’s wrestler Sasha Banks, and Naomi will return to WWE. Sasha holds all the cards. She can demand anything she wants. She truly is The Legit Bo$$. Told you all, Sasha Banks didn’t need WWE. WWE needs Sasha Banks!

>Vince leaves
>WWE immediately caves to shitters
Dead in a decade. No balls left.

Is women's wrestling a draw at all?

>WWE needs Sasha Banks

Why? What makes Sasha special? You still haven't answered, schizo

No it's a joke unless they're hotties wrestling in lingerie

they never left lmfao

You never asked me what makes Sasha Banks special. You do know there are multiple fans of hers that post on this board, right? I did notice you were discussing something with someone else, and I didn’t interrupt that. Everyone can do their own defending on here. I honestly don’t give two shits about any waifufags that post here. I do care about those that have intellectual opinions on professional wrestling, but there aren’t many. Sasha Banks is the best women’s wrestler. Her technical style stands out compared to the likes of Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair. They’re both afraid to incorporate and new moves into their sets, whereas Banks always looks for ways to improve and stand out. NXT heel version of her is the best out of any women’s wrestler ever. You can go ahead and try saying she wasn’t, but you’d be lying. Even those who dislike her, admit to this as being true. She’s got charisma. Her confident and cocky attitude is sexy as hell. She obviously has the look. She’s the most gorgeous woman ever. Do you want me to continue? I can go on and on and on and on.

The absolute state

holy cope, the legit horse was supposed to become some big hollywood star and now you think crawling back to wwe is a win KEK

Yes.
Somehow HHH managed to build up not one, but multiple main event level talent within the women's division.
This is why WWE gets the Female demographics.

who even said she was leaving to hollywood right now lol

You do know wrestling and Hollywood both can be done, right? Have you ever heard of a part-time contract? None of you are employed on here, so I can see why you wouldn’t grasp that. Sasha is in the driver’s seat. With how WWE treated her and Naomi, she can demand anything. She’s going to be living larger than Brock Lesnar. Oh, and that’s further proof none of you will ever be with her. She’s way too big of a star.

After all these years of being why would Naomi suddenly get uppity about her booking? Literally no wrong doing was done against them. If anything they're at fault for costing other girls tv time and a spot on the card challenging for those belts.

You did several times, Are you senile as well as schizo?

why did you think she was going to quit wwe lol

Based Sashaschizo btfoing Any Forumseenies

I honestly dont remember a single other sasha fan in the history of Any Forums. I cant say ever because early /asp/ she used to give me a boner. That bitch fell off hard

Oh God please no. We almost got rid of him. Please just leave the business, Sasha, so your little schizo man will leave this board.

I hate Sasha maybe even more than Charles. She chimps out once a year, goes away, comes back, gets a title, does the same thing. Hollywood must not be calling.

Charles will at least do a job once in a while. Every time Sasha does a job she throws a tantrum and walks out.

Kek this /asp/ tranny is crying

Any Forums sucks stfu it fucking sucks

Why would Sasha come back now that her sugar daddy is gone?

this dork is seething

>I honestly dont remember a single other sasha fan in the history of Any Forums
sashaschizo killed the sasha banks general thats why you dont see them

Kek seethe more for me /asp/ tranny

Any Forums ding-dong diddly-diddly sucks

Yet you can't leave because your gay board joined the 41% KWADB

>Yet you can't leave
enough about you

Any Forums is way more based than /asp/, why would I wanna leave? You're the one dilating your axe wound in anger at this board lmao

>You're the one dilating your axe wound in anger at this board lmao
enough about you dumbass

Nah Any Forums is based ya /asp/ tranny