I’m pale as fuck. What’s the beat way to get some color without fucking up my skin? My complexion is like picrel

I’m pale as fuck. What’s the beat way to get some color without fucking up my skin? My complexion is like picrel.

Attached: A2B96921-BA21-487A-8B75-5E0B5129C39B.jpg (960x1274, 603.56K)

I mean the reality is that it’s mostly down to your genetics and location but a few things I’d like to recommend-

>Daily multivitamin with D & A
>Daily Sauna / Steam Room
>Weekly sunbed (15 minutes p/w)

Same. Low T probably's the reason. Drink a litre of carrot juice per day

Not op but also pale as fuck
Whenever I buy vitamin D they only have it in the form of one ultra concentrated capsule, are there any drawbacks getting vitD like this?

being pale is good, dont waste the gift youve been given

>Daily Sauna / Steam Room
is it worth? i'm white. only asian-latin girls into me.

move to asia

Depends on what is the source is, don't get synthetic mystery goo

Do vitamins A and D improve my complexion? Also, does sauna do it too?
>low T
Nope. I’m in the 700 range. Also, what T has to do with complexion?

Stay pale, OP. My mum is ginger, which has resulted in me having very pale skin (but no ginger hair, thank god). Apart from the sunburn risk I really like it. Fuck anyone telling you to tan, clear pale skin is beautiful.

Go out in the sun, retard

It was more for an aesthetic factor. Not wanting to be a tanned freak, but a bit more colored to highlight my muscles. Just a bit.

Shut yo up pale ass muthafuka cocaine-coloured cracka pasty leprosy-patient lookin goofy ass wh*toid mouth! The antediluvian melanin gods HATE you and your kind, that's why they burn y'all when y'all inferior wh*toid niggaz show yo stupid cracka faces in the daylight for more than half an hour. Cope, you fuckin pale bitch!

Attached: ayo we wuz.jpg (503x698, 68.24K)

>Weekly sunbed (15 minutes p/w)
Oh yeah i love paying to give myself cancer

10 posts of mumbo jumbo magic
somehow no one on Any Forums want's to bath in the sunlight
i'm 100% sure most of this board has forgotten how good the sun feels on your face
to actually be outside on a warm sunny day, feeling the heat from sunlight hit your skin

Attached: 1645541013745.png (392x536, 200.06K)

>Do vitamins A and D improve my complexion?

Yes. Vitamin A is dangerous alone though so, find a multivitamin with a low dose that you can take every other day.

>Also does Sauna do it too
Will clear your complexion and give you more vibrant skin BUT won’t make you much less pale in the traditional sense. It will make you sweat and will bring moisture and sebum to the surface of your skin.

The sun also gives you cancer. The idea that sitting 10-15 minutes under some lights is going to give you skin cancer is insane.

Get infected with revitiligo

Steve Reeves used to drink carrot juice everyday because it gave his skin some color

can you also see ALL your blue veins under you pale and translucent skin especialy inside your arms? feels like i'm an anatomy model or something

Yup. Blue/greenish veins visible all over my body.

Melanotan ii

Attached: 53d579e25d34c67e19b98d272f02a305.jpg (500x315, 22.39K)

Go to the fking beach and take some sun with low sun protection cream and repeat until you get tanned but not burned like a bong