Does this happen with you?

Does this happen with you?

Attached: this shit is normal.webm (406x720, 2.07M)

TikTok has completely and utterly destroyed my opinion of women.

Attached: 1571259152314.jpg (518x442, 34.25K)

no I don't really bloat because I'm not a woman
also she's annoying in the video

White women are the most cringe organism on this planet and yoga pants were a mistake

Attached: 1487633506016.jpg (183x275, 9.32K)

i hate women so much its unreal

I eat healthy so no. My stomach is bloated for maybe an hour after a large meal, but it does not bloat and continue to bloat throughout the day.

Fuck that's hot hngggghhhh

She tried to make it quirky but it just gave me an erection instead
Yeah I'm there too bro... This is Kip tier

Attached: 1639929991935.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

About time we get a post where the first few comment aren't "MADE for ___".

>mfw high waisted panties at 0:08

but her faces and dances are cringe

Attached: sweat2.png (340x443, 57.11K)

>week two of nofap
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No I don't think that's normal... That's what happens to me if I binge (especially on salty foods)

I don't know what it is about these tiktoks but the idea of this female setting up her phone at all these different times of the day just to do some stupid little spazzy 8 year old type "dance" with the stupidest fucking captions "OMG YOU LITERALLY NEED FOOD" and sitting there putting this thing together trimming the clips captioning it adding music etc I mean I don't know why but it makes me want to beat women with a closed fist.

They are so contrived that they come off as completely disgusting. The "dance" is an utterly unnecessary part of the whole affair, so it rightly looks like the cringiest shit ever made.

Attached: god.jpg (1078x612, 195.38K)

>women confusing fat rolls for "bloating"
Sad!

>sitting there putting this thing together trimming the clips captioning it adding music etc
Probably not what Tim Cook meant when he said their new phone can cut professional breathtaking video.

Biggest cope that f*males believe

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Based woman beater
Based village rapist

I went on a few dates with a woman who did this kind of stuff. She was a fairly high-level nurse at the local hospital. Never forget that our world is run by people who are a few iq points away from being literally retarded.