How do you unironically increase your testosterone levels naturally?

How do you unironically increase your testosterone levels naturally?

Attached: download (3).png (1158x823, 1.03M)

Yoga

Lift heavy things up then put them down.

Attached: 1624405955409.jpg (600x727, 71.79K)

exercise
get plenty of sleep
don't drink warm liquids or eat warm food from plastic containers (microplastics mimic estrogen)
avoid foods that contain high phytoestrogen (onions, flax seeds, mint)
eat foods that boost T (ginger, garlic, most leafy greens)
watch your micronutrients, you might want a multivitamin and some zinc supplements

filtered like a noob... by onions I mean soi, not actual onions. In fact, onions are supposed to raise T.

Quit masturbation. It worked for me.

What's the point in that?

sorry bro I only know how to do it ironically

Squats ATG
Get the blood flowing

High intensity exercise
Creatine
Boron (dried fruit, raisins)
Caffeine at high doses maybe
Less perfume/shampoo
No alcohol/drugs
Higher fat intake with a focus on saturated fat (inb4 vegans call me out)
What he said too

icing balls

By far the most underrated advice for boosting test is put yourself in a competitive enviroment.

Sleep more
Get regular sunlight 20min daily
Don't eat industrial slop
Do not become a loser ( have a job, have friends, have a gf, own property)
> being low status puts you down mentally and this makes your test plummet

>Do not become a loser
This is the biggest one OP. Depression and anxiety also plummet test even if you're happy with your status.
Also:
Zinc
Ashwagandha
Good sleep schedule
Sex

start smoking

This, being a loser is a downward spiral in which your test falls and in turn you become even more of a bitch and the cycle repeats.

how

Stop posting on Any Forums and go outside. Not even joking.

Lift heavy things and sleep.

The rest is bullshit

Would tribulus work?

We don't need that.
I think we should breed humans to be gentle and docile and happy the way these cows are. Don't you think this would make everyone's lives better? If we just accepted that the grass on the other side of the fence wasn't ours and didn't ask questions about it? Just focused on the grass in front of our faces and understood that we would be milked and could moo and shit and stand and lie down freely? I think this would be true freedom, not the agony and terror of trying to survive out on the cruel plains with predators lurking around every hill, in every valley, ready to steal our milk and young and flesh. It would be a happy life, I think. A good, safe, comfortable life. A cow life for us all.

fuck