Observations from the gym

Observations from a public budge gym in the UK:
Lots of short men, or chinlets
The treadmills behind the stairmasters are a high risk, high reward ass viewing spot
Blacks wear flip flops in the free weight room
Fatties lifting when they should be doing cardio
No one talks to each other at all which is great
Only the alphas shower in the gym

Attached: logo.png (400x191, 31.54K)

>that social butterfly that needs to say hi to everyone

Attached: 1644542517553.png (680x561, 390.47K)

Puregym have fake weights OP

I just go to row or cycle on the days I'm not running
>t. Fatty, lost a stone but have another 2 to go probably

I only go to this gym once a week and you’re spot on OP. Mine also has Indians on the machines in their jeans. Is PureGym the Planet Fitness of the UK?

Accurate in part - my gym is in a pretty white part of the north but still get the blacks - no flip flops though. at certain times of the day you get kids like in picrel too. plus wouldn't call myself alpha but i use the shower regularly when i have time

Attached: 1644236832459.png (600x600, 200.7K)

Started the gym this week been twice for about 4 hours, went at 3pm and was dead which was great. Just me a friend and a girl sometimes but both days had rooms to ourselves for a while. North of Scotland.

>the receptionist dude that always looks like hes gonna have a break down any second

no because you can get a good workout and puregym and there are the occasional serious lifter that goes there just cause it's cheap. Isn't planetfitness 100% casuals and dyels

fatties should lift and eat less, they are doing the right think. cardio will just make them skinnyfat

Puregym is fucking based because it's 24h with only skeleton crew staff.
When I lived in the U.K. at the weekends I would go to the gym at like 4am, work out until 6, drop by the 24 hour Tesco on my way home to do my weekly shop when it's still deserted, then be home by 7am to throw my laundry into the washing machine. By 8am I have finished all my tasks for the weekend and most people are still in bed.

>No one talks to each other at all which is great

Makes you proud to be a Brit doesn't it?!

>Is PureGym the Planet Fitness of the UK?

From what I have seen of Planet Fitness, I don't thinks it's possible to have cringe gym.

Floors in the bathroom cubicles are always wet like in a public swimming pool, but there is no pool

No, because people actually exercise to make progress in Puregym

>lots of short men, or chinlets
What do the short guys and söyboys do? Mostly cardio, do some lift weights

>the treadmills behind the stairmasters are a high risk, high reward ass viewing spot
If you see a great ass and you're wearing shorts with a light-fabric, you're going to feel embarrassed when you get a boner

>blacks wear flip flops in the free weight room
They're going to get injured and then they are not going to return. I guess that's a good thing

>fatties lifting when they should be doing cardio
Fatties have to do some weight lifting to maintain muscles. They are probably also not doing enough cardio, that is, burning more calories by cardio than they consume

>no one talks to each other at all which is great
No that's not great. Not talking with each other or even simply greeting each other is a sign of mistrust

Nah it's just a relatively cheap 24h gym. Doesn't really cater to the unfot or fatties, just sort of barebones and inexpensive. Used to go when I lived in London and it was never that busy, which suited me down to the ground

>ass viewing spot
ngmi. You're there to lift weights not check out thots

I'm thinking of going back to puregym so I can train earlier in the morning, the uni gym opens at 7am now for some fucking reason and lectures are at 9, it doesn't give me enough time to get cardio and lifting in, but puregym is so shit and I don't want to go back :(

theres no chain gym in the uk that compares. in uk you basically just pay for peace and quiet as gyms get more expensive

What time did you go to bed?

9pm
Night sucks. Early morning when everyone else is still sleeping is when you can really get shit done.