Please someone explain how this dude does not gain weight

Please someone explain how this dude does not gain weight.

Attached: 480A072F-75CB-4D7A-AD39-AC7304843D57.jpg (900x493, 183.04K)

Doesn't eat between the big meals he has

he definitely pukes that shit up.

I heard that shit melts your teefs and fucks up your throathole. Why doesn't he look fucked up?

I mean what's more likely, that he takes decent care of his teeth and you can't see the inside of his throat or that he consumes 10 thousand calories in one sitting while weighing like 120 pounds?

Can confirm. Went out with a chick in high school who had been bulimic. Her teeth were damaged

>fasts before big meal
>big meals not often, max once a week
>low cal diet rest of the time
>hours of cardio multiple times a week, not sure if picrel does cardio, but eric the electric does

it's not that complex, but most people aren't willing to do this, especially the low cal diet. When i say low i mean real low most of the time, generally around 1200 cals which is tiny for a man that's average height.

just watched a mashed video about him

>he claims to do cardio five times a week and "hit the weights"
>no muscle definition even in his legs, 120 pounds
>claims to easily pack away 10k calories for several days before competitions

No. He just fucking pukes. I don't care if his teeth look too nice. It's more likely that he has fake teeth than it is that he simply does not gain weight. This is stupid.

He eats enough food for 1-1.5 weeks.
They're all over 10k easily.

Why is this confusing to you? Search up CICO
How fat are you op?

Read faggot

the fuck is that math? even for a manlet 10k isn't that much. 4-5 days maintenance tops. apart from that I doubt he can actually absorb everything from such a huge meal. Probably gets the shits and splooges a bit part of it into the bowl.

Lmao yeah confirmed fatty

Dude's apparently a nutritionist who eats really healthy and generally eats at a deficit when he's not doing his vids

Mukbang timing, doesn't eat too much in between, cardio, puking it out

He also apparently leads a really active lifestyle, and there's also the fact that apparently your body can only absorb so many calories from a meal (~3500 calories)

In one day long trekking i burn 6000 calories

Can your body even process that amount of calories or are you just shitting it out? He doesnt seem to chew much either so I doubt it's easily digestible depending on what he's actually eating at the time

Not true at all

he does a lot of pushups and situps

Imagine how his toilet bowl looks like after one of his massive meals

Attached: 1633416177517.jpg (800x1024, 79.97K)