Is keto a meme?

I want to try this out due to health reasons but still seems quiet retarded to cut out all carbohydrates out of my diet. What are Any Forumss stances on keto?

Attached: 1645294996216.png (600x600, 131.7K)

Do it for a while, what's the worst that happens? You end up doing MMA, starting your own interview podcast and increasing your kettle bell lifts?

I still think, cutting out 1/3 of the macro's that exist is like pulling out the back seats of your mom's dodge grand caravan and putting a twin mattress in there so that you can have more sex on lunch break at high school. Sure it'll give you a better platform for the sex and it will increase your sexual activity.

Accept it's not the activity you truly want (sex with women) and just results in you jerking off while eating PBJs and taking naps like a loner loser instead of actually talking to women during your free time.

Or at least that's my experience...with keto...

To start it doesn't work and causes hairloss

You'll just gain all the weight back (and more) when you have to eat like a normal person again.

Eat healthy. Work out 4 to 5 times a week. Yes it sucks but it's been proven to be the best way to lose and keep off weight. Eventually it will become second nature and you might even look forward to your new lifestyle.

Complete garbage.

Attached: Keto.png (975x233, 130.64K)

It works but only if you stick with it.

Your main takeaway from keto is to avoid refined sugar and processed gains. Eat sugar with fiber i.e. fruits and vegetables. Eat whole grains. You should consume more fat, fewer carbs than you probably currently do. Keto in its normal form is corrective but it has a phase that reintegrates carbohydrates to a level that your own body can handle.

I just weighed myself and am down to 258. I haven’t taken the last eat picture yet, but the Gunt is almost gone. Now, it’s just a very large belly.

Pro keto, pro OMAD, pro IF

Attached: BCD2DF2B-A074-49E2-88D2-682B4D643E9B.png (1012x1004, 1.27M)

Why would it be retarded to cut out carbs? lmao.

Keto is dumb. Just eat less if you need to lose weight. The reason people say that keto is so good for weight loss is because it forces you to look at nutrition information on the food you consume so they're way less likely to consume food with a high amount of calories even if they see it is carb free.

Keto is a meme, raw carnivore isn't

>suggests an even stupider meme

Great job man, that's a ton of work to make that progress and you have a ton more to go but I'm sure you can do it. Keep it up

Keto gets memed on because of some of the absolutely retarded snacks and meals that people make. It's great to cut carbs out esp if you're snacking on things like chips all day, but replacing carbs with "fat bombs" and then putting a stick of butter in your coffee to make it bulletproof or whatever the fuck they call it is peak gluttony.

Thanks bro

>Work out 4 to 5 times a week. Yes it sucks but it's been proven to be the best way to lose and keep off weight.
it keeps the weight off but not the visceral fat, learned the hard way when i looked "lean" and had the cholesterol of a 300lb man after a few too many alcohol benders

Attached: file.png (249x157, 33.28K)

Keto is good for mental/neurological and autoimmune issues and diabetes. If you just want to lose weight, avoid processed/junk food, drink water/tea/coffee, and eat plenty of protein and vegetables. Also avoid seed oils.

Experts are retards.

It’s a great diet if you’re an epileptic

Attached: 42F0C8BB-42D9-456F-80D1-9AC935585B41.jpg (389x450, 44.54K)

Lost 100lb on it and kept it off. Only calorie restricted diet I could stick to. And it fixed my insulin resistance.
Do whatever diet you'll stick to. Being consistently suboptimal is superior to being occasionally perfect.

I feel that it can work, but I just enjoy oats with banana way too much. Sure, cutting out carbs (if your carb sources were garbage to begin with) can be good, but that's kind of a no brainer.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU MUST EAT CARBS NOOOOOOOOO

>followed keto 2 years ago
>lost 50lbs in 2 months, getting to 215 which was actually skinny for my frame
>gained it all back by summer
t-t-th-thanks keto :/