THIS IS WAR

>THIS IS WAR
>THIS IS CARNAGE
>STOP THE DAMN MATCH

Attached: 1658864703191937.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

LOL all the faggots clapping in the audience really puts the cherry on the cringe

>HE BEAT HIS BOYFRIEND WITH THAT MOVE!!

How the fuck do people watch this shit?

As God is my witness he is broken in half.

HRT has broken their minds

>those fake sissy pats

Attached: 1655020367537.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

there's nothing wrong with this spot in theory. if they had more msucle on them this spot would have ruled. Yuta especially looks Cole tier with those arms.

some roidy mcgoos slapping each other like sissies would be even gayer and faker than this, you stupid trannoid

How dare they enjoy a wrestling event

see the post above mine and tell me you think that looks fake and gay

Collarbone slaps…so this is the “pure style”

Gook and Spic aren't even close to slapping each other as hard as the other Gooks, you blind tranny

Has there ever been a faker tough guy than Wheeler Yuta? He would get beat faster than Punk in UFC and anyone over 6 ft could kick his ass in real life

Getting mogged by a generic looking bum like Yuta hahaha

you are reading comprehension is dogshit, user. read my post again. I specifically said that if they were stronger then it would have been good. I didn't say it was good, I said it was a good spot done poorly.

>Yuta beats Garcia
>Garcia beats Danielson
What is his power level at this point?

>How dare they enjoy a wrestling event

Attached: F0E977C7-7102-4E8B-A0A7-2195672D3F21.png (377x244, 261.54K)

>you are reading comprehension
GOOD MORNING SIRS

>you are reading comprehension is dogshit
I don't see the Japan guys slapping each other on the neck like Wheel Gook and El Homo there and how would them being more muscular help them?

Kek

I've studied smarks for years. A large percentage of them only watch AEW out of spite, but they've buried that notion.

>I've studied smarks for years
Somehow you out gayed the OP webm

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T

Attached: 1537995346812.gif (570x537, 57.56K)