This is me except I'm not a girl

This is me except I'm not a girl
How do I get mood gains?

Attached: 1646292943072m.jpg (856x1024, 119.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mood gains
Listen to this song :)
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

stop being an overly emotional bitch. you sound like the whiny cunt in your image, do you want that? everytime you get sad just think of this fact. you're acting like some attention whore cunt that has time to draw cringey shit like that image. then you get up and go back to the gym

No need to be an asshole

Woman tier asshole

this how u land yourself in a psych ward or with a noose around you neck. OP this may sound very gym-broey but remember to treat your mental health exactly as you would a muscle. If things feel out of place it's probably because something is out of place, and just as you would if you injured yourself at the gym you need to stop and assess what is causing the issue and if treatment would be benificial.

There is an art to letting others know about your pain. Remember that almost every person you have encountered has the capacity to (and probably has) experience as much pain as you have. Make sure when opening up to others you take the time to listen to what they have to say and take their advice to heart. If you are talking just to vent make sure you express that to them at the beginning of the conversation. If you are looking to solve a problem, make sure you asked directly for their advice on the issue.

no one will judge you for suffering, just make sure you keep a close eye on how you communicate with others and be careful when telling close ones about your issues not to overwelm them. From what it sounds like though you haven't spoken to many people about you're issues before so this really should not be an issue for you.

good luck bro hope all goes well for ya :)

Unironically the most womanly post i've read on this board in several weeks

>no one will judge you for suffering

This is not true but I understand why you said it. Because OP might be less likely to share if he realizes that some people might judge.
However, what you should have said was: "some people will judge you for suffering, but those people are ASSHOLES. They are worms beneath your feet and their judgment does not matter. Their judgment is unworthy of your attention. You got other shit to worry about"

Wallahi don't have a fucking fake image

>abloo bloo
>muh mentals
>muh feelings
Gay

Attached: if he dies.jpg (480x261, 20.03K)

Reminder that this bitch is LARPing as a californian from Budapest
truly pathetic

this is unironically the best advice in this thread and probably the whole board
you guys dont have to ACTUALLY shove your feelings under the rug. Deal with them like you would deal with the fat or the lack of muscles on your bodies. Isnt dealing with something a lot more masculine than ignoring it and pretending it doesn't matter? that's rhetorical btw

I've been thinking lately I give too much attention to what my mind tell me. I guess just like eating without feeling hunger, you can feel things without feeling sad or happy. As the other user said, you need to train that. Just like we force ourselves to not eat, we need to make our thoughts go away. I guess we can achieve that thru meditation or I don't know. I'm also most of the times oversharing my insecurities with friends and family and I think I'll start just saving it up for myself and stop giving a shit about what others think about it.

clearly there is

pasta?

I would unironically fuck the shit out of miserable lainey right pic is giving me a bit of a chub

>There is an art to letting others know about your pain.
Yeah you don't.
>Make sure when opening up to others you take the time to listen to what they have to say
They will be uncomfortable and like you less.
>no one will judge you for suffering
100% lies. Men might still be there for you, women will disappear. Nobody wants to listen to you whine about feelings and life.

t. incel

Be a man

Explain your reasoning in detail.

This
Tell your closest friends or family, the people at work/school don't give a fuck.

member when lainey came to 4chuds

Attached: 3AB0D3D9-B934-42D3-A88D-FBE8F7AFA644.jpg (1584x854, 340.73K)