Mires that make you lose faith in humanity

Hi fit I'm a 25 year old late bloomer, I'm pretty baby faced and puberty hit me a bit late but it did me wonders, as well as working out for 5 years now. I can't gauge exactly but I believe I've jumped 2-3 attractiveness points since I was 18-19. Consistently getting vocal mires, girls approaching etc, things I honestly only happened in movies, didn't know it was real.

However some recent mires has made me really lose all hope in humanity especially women. Share your disappointment mires bros, I'll green text mine below.

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-011942_Brave.jpg (1077x1335, 438.66K)

>live in tourist city where rich people across the country have vacation homes
>go to trendy posh bar/nightclub with some friends for a good night out and girl hunting
> fresh haircut, stars were aligned I don't know what has happening I was getting a lot of attention at night
> gay guy approaches, out of the blue as I was heading to take a piss, that his friend saw me and thought I was good-looking, to come with him
> neversaynotofreepuss.jpg
> agree and follow him to the bar where a literal petite 8.5/10 is by herself waiting for a drink
> gay guy comes in, introduces me to her and then says "I've done all the hard work now kiss"
>qt smiles, I lean in for a kiss, make out a bit and get to know her
> she has spent her entire vacation break on my city, is leaving next day, lives on a major city in a rural state.
> feels badman
> get her insta and swap numbers, make out with her a bit more, she's a med student and loves yoga, and her dad owns a hospital where she lives.
> can't believe a girl that hot, with those credentials approached me
> says her parents own an oceanfront apartment in my city, and she vacations here often, that she will come visit again soon, to make sure I hit her up.
>make out with her a bit more, and bounce before club closes
>she goes home the next day and we chat occasionally
>super traditional family, daddy's girl, most of her time is studying for her medicine degree, or hanging out with friends. No tattoos, doesn't drink that much.
>what is this unicorn

> (1/2)

>we keep talking on and off for about a month
>She's really into yoga, and spiritualism, and family oriented
> has traveled all over the world, has houses everywhere, super classy
>fast forward two months, she comes visit again with her entire family, and her little brother
> their schedules are packed, they only staying a few days, only manage to see each other again on her last day
> pick her up in front of the restaurant she was with her family, around 6pm, she looked drop dead gorgeous, she already had a few drinks.
> walk to another bar, says it was really hard to get the time to free from her family, but she really wanted to see me
>have a another drink, have great conversation, make out with her a bit more
>she says it's such a shame she's leaving tomorrow, she doesn't know when she's coming back, I have to visit her at her city etc
> sucks she leaves tomorrow but at least I get to makeout with this smoling hot chick
> "user, I want to make this night special, it probably be months before I come back"
> I ask if she's meaning what I think she is
> "yes I wish I could spend the night with you, but I have to reunite with my family in a few hours they are expecting me"

And here anons is the part that my faith was lost

>she instantly googles a love hotel, and tells me the address
>"user Uber me there and take me"
>pay bill super quick, Uber address with no regard to life
>arrive, old, fucked up motel but still clean
> pay for 3 hours
>fuck her like an animal, make her do all kinds of things, mid way through she got my condom off and I fucked her raw
> "user just make sure you don't cum inside"
> I finish, we are cuddling on the shitty motel bed
>like clockwork her phone rings
> "fuck user, it's my dad, I have to pick up"
>mind you I had literally just obliterated her pussy, and had her gagging on my cocktail
"Hi daddy, yes everything is fine, I'm just here at the bar, sorry for not replying sooner my phone is dying, we are heading back
>

>head back desperately
>she's getting phone calls from her brother and other family members
> meet her father, shake his hand
>look at her nervously, she is smiling like a fucking where
> makes me kiss her on the cheek when saying goodbye

Bros, I know it's a long story, and no one cares but I had to spill it out.

This father did nothing wrong, he provided everything to her, set her up to a good university, bought everything she needs, has a good relationship with her, and she still is a massive shut and had no issue doing what she did.

What the fuck is wrong with women I really don't know, please I hope I don't get a daughter.

The end

Here's a hard truth for all you zoom zooms and wham whams.
>Every guy under 25 in unattractive in a woman's eyes because you look and act like a child

you're a slut too, so?

kek this reminds me of my football coach, dude has three daughters. That's a 12.5% chance of happening lol.
I kinda feel bad for him because he obviously wanted a son to teach him ball.

I thought only daddy issues, blue hair, tatted girls where whores.

This chick goes to a great school, is smart (medicine), rich, parents that love her, and she still actively looked to get dicked down in a shitty motel and later gave me the most whoreish smile as he shook my hand after for fucking her straight where he didn't know better.

I have lost all hope in women

Then how do Guys under 25 get laid then? Someone is banging those girls

Nice larp incel, post face/body

Do you see yourself as any better than that random whore? You meet some woman a random faggot shows you and you immediately engage in all the things you contempt the whore for?

You pity her father but you don't pity your own mother who's cheek you kiss with your filthy mouth.

Dude you kissed the first girl that smiled at you in a bar and she's a whore? What the fuck is wrong with you? Also larp.

I'm not posting my face here, I'll see if I can dig a body pic soon

Well what got is me that I know I'm fucked by karma, if I have a daughter the same will happen to me.

My mother thinks me fucking girls is just boys being boys, I still of course don't give details

it's a crazy redpill when you realize whores can camouflage themselves. It happened to me in HS
>be friends with straight A , all AP classes, glasses, nerdy looking white girl in grade above me
>super comfy with her and always tease/flirt with her but don't care for her
>don't care for her because I'm trying to go after one of her friends who is easily a stacy at this moment in her life, popular,attractive,tits,ass, very prim and proper
>always hangs out with the other popular girls so think she's a whore
>finally get a date with her, doesn't put out for the better part of a month till I finally lay pipe
>Monday rolls around one day in school, group of friends (jocks) in a circle talking quickly
>ask what's up and they show me the nerdy girl I'm friends with at a house party straight up showing her tits off to everyone
>find out she's a super whore who that night apparently went on a date with one dude, blew him (his confession), then she got picked up by another dude the same day and went to another party and got fucked him as well
I'd have never guessed till I saw the pictures.

She was really hot, and she approached me so I knew I could go for it.

It's your fault for having sex with her. You should be ashamed of your behavior.

Attached: grey.jpg (655x700, 481.87K)

It's devastating man, they all hide it so well with no remorse.

I'm choking on the redpill that even the girls you think are 'good' are massive whores who just hide it well and keep it secret. (Unlike those feminist chicks which are way more outspoken)

No matter what we as men are fucked. If I haven't gotten Any Forums and had this experience, I would never believe it

Also I know for a fact I was able to smash because I don't know anyone of her interested social life in her city. I'm 100% sure she has different customs at her hometown

>dad owns a hospital

It doesn’t work like that wagie unless you’re in a third world

Listen her behaviour was definitely wrong and not appropriate but you played into it... The health of the society depends on the morality of the individuals comprising it. You both failed morally and thus both contributed to this culture that clearly makes her think her behaviour is okay. Do you understand?

From my experience: the most sluttiest looking girls are the least whorish ones. The least slutty-looking on the other hand are the unironic sluts.