Saving money on food

I'm spending like $50 a week on food and now my rent is going up. How do I get to a complete diet on a budget?

Attached: Fruit.jpg (2119x1414, 700.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfUaIT-d7AA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3309636/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try to buy as much as you can in bulk and stick the the essentials such as rice, chicken, eggs, whey, etc.

>complete diet

bump
I need help

>noooo I won't be able to have my daily avocado guacamole dishhh

Attached: 088.jpg (785x1000, 88.68K)

I'd like to be healthy

Just move out of your shithole city you fucking brainlet. Look up how much "healthy" fruits and veggies you even need to be able to get the nutrients they offer. You have to eat like a whole bag of broccoli a day or 8 bananas to even actually significantly benefit from them. They are a sham. Just buy vitamins and take those.

buy lamb liver/hearts
buy chicken liver/gizzards/hearts
the price/nutrient ratio is ridiculous

>You have to eat like a whole bag of broccoli a day or 8 bananas to even actually significantly benefit from them.
all you could eat a variety of vegetables and fruits
I've seen those; they're really damn cheap compared to chicken breasts, but why? There must be a reason people aren't buying them. Something wrong with eating them every day?

earn more money
get a bigger budget

You don't have to eat a variety of fruit and vegetables, all you can get from them are in pill form without having to spend $20 a day on eating a metric fuckton of them just to see small benefits.

>you can get from them are in pill form
with none of the benefits

Okay you are clearly a brainlet so this is pointless trying to help you.

chicken hearts is a staple of brazilian churrasco. buy them all the time as a student 50g of protein for 2 bucks. why are they cheap 1 not grass fed 2 most americans find it revolting.

None of the science backs up what you're saying

just drink shakes like this
youtube.com/watch?v=wfUaIT-d7AA
use frozen vegetables and fruits, and get the cheapest ingredients you can find like oats

Buy some kneepads and get free protein and money to pay for your food.

What science? Please provide me the reddit link you major fag. Do you legitimately think beneficial parts of fruits / veggies can't be isolated? Indole 3 carbinol, for example, the minimum amount to see benefits from it you'd have to eat 4 cups of raw cabbage or broccoli a day to get its minimum amount to be beneficial. Or you can take one cheap pill.

It's not time I'm running low on bro, it's money

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3309636/

Buy meat by whatever's cheapest by the pound, usually chicken. Then get the cheaper cuts, hell, buy the whole bird and butcher it when you get home, seal it up and put it in the freezer. Buy everything in bulk, a 10 lb sack of oats is way cheaper per pound than buying individual packs or 1 lb tubes. Also coupons are your friends. Look up frugal living youtube channels. It's a rabbit hole I'm addicted to.

im just saying that you can get really cheap ingredients and blend them together
just blend oats and milk together every day, for example

>they gave smokers supplements and found out they still would get cancer
Wow this proves vitamins are le bad. Did you even actually read the article?

Shop at aldi or get a cosco membership, but the prices are even getting higher there too.

don't have aldi or cosco