Is he natty Any Forums?

Is he natty Any Forums?

Attached: 426A955F-617B-4211-B1E1-0DE8EA8C05A4.jpg (650x812, 68.05K)

probably not but ill give him the benefit of the doubt

Probably not and I will not give him the benefit of the doubt.

No. Test is my guess. Then he can do mental gymnastics and say it’s not steroids, only treating a ‘medical condition’

Yo I know he’s short but is that real

If he's real then I'm a billionare.

Draw your own conclusions.

Why would anyone who makes money with his physique and has to compete with real roiders would ever try to stay natty?

He is a manlet. A manlet among manlets haha.

Attached: 1643727285384.webm (480x800, 2M)

I'm 5'7" I have similar arms to his and I've only been lifting for 2 years. so maybe

Hes like 5'3 so yeah I reckon that's achievable natty at that height, if not what the fuck is point of even living in that state

>glasses
ew

B R E E D

Attached: 1540558344939.jpg (720x720, 57.1K)

He posted the results of his most recent natty test. You dont have to roid at his size to look like that.

>stops competing in drug tested bodybuilding contests
>grows 3x bigger (for him at least) in the span of 2-3 years as an advanced lifter and is obsessed with strength shit now which suddenly exploded out of nowhere
I think he roids. His training is shit and unscientific too. He has no critical reasoning ability he just blindly follows whoever presents themselves as an expert.

Alot of his "science" is high questionable NON peer reviewed studies.

Ontop of this his diet is horrible if he actually eats the things he claims to.

I know a professional athlete whos a Olympic Gold Medalist.

I ran track and field in High School and was a College Athlete in 3 sports.

There's no way in hell this guys being 100% straight up.

Post body

Iv'e never hated a youtuber as much as I hate JN. Literally "king of the manlets".

hes a midget.

name

He's not natty and it's so sad how you can kids can't even tell. Natties more or less max out after a year or two. Serious diminishing returns after that. You more or less know what you can achieve after that time. If you've been lifting that long, or have friends lifting that long, ask yourself do they look anything like this manlet?

And if you haven't been lifting that long, shut the fuck and stop trying to give your opinion like it's worth shit.

low t

cheryl blossom

not a single online fitness "expert" is natty, even John Meadows didnt look this big and lean and he roided forever, the ones who are natty look like skeletons in comparison,

like others probably not. but he's rarely that lean and he has the extreme manletism skewing everything

I don't think Jeff is natty but John Meadows size mogged him. Check out their collab vid, Jeff looked like a kid next to John