Is liking fat chicks really a sign of high test?

Is liking fat chicks really a sign of high test?

Attached: muscle bro.gif (410x396, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmivisualizer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, it's a sign of mental illness

It's a sign that you have low confidence or that you've been brainwashed by the hambeast foids posting here.

Start lifting insufferable faggots and come back in a year and tell us if fat chicks aren’t superior.

Took me 6 months working out to end up craving a big fat ass all over my face.

would like actual anwers pls because even though im gonna go on a fast and lose my fat, ive got a solid 1 inch layer of fat all over my body so i would like to know
or about 25% bf idk
my legs are like tree trunks but i can see my ribcage? literally what gives

Attached: 016.jpg (750x866, 126.22K)

Depends how fat. If you like whales somethings a bit screwy with you but we all got our preferences

I've been lifting for a year, fat chicks are disgusting and your brain has rotten

are you a girl? if so (you're not) lose weight, nobody likes a fat chick besides mentally ill fetishists

Lift harder homo. Idk if this is hormonal or something but it’s real.

Attached: B8F4245F-7A66-4212-B461-64A7EE68C609.jpg (960x960, 47.87K)

Depends on what you consider fat

>you don't like the type of women I do? you must be gay
shut the fuck up you fucking retard, most self respecting men find hamplanets disgusting you're the abnormal one

What's your bench

No. A sign of high test is having a high libido though, which can result in fucking slam pigs due to horniness. Women look different when you're that level of horny. Hence why shit like tren has the meme of making you fuck trannies, because it's so androgenic you want to fuck basically everything.

295 lbs

Nope, it's what desperate guys say to justify them sleeping with fat chicks due to their excess sex drive from lifting heavy weights. They have alot of test sure but it's not something deep down they actually enjoy. You think that until you have sex with an actual hot girl and realise fatties are gross. Seriously I'd rather never have sex again than bang a fat chick. You probably just have low standards.

Lifting over a year here. You are delusional.

We have a saying back home, one for the town, the rest for the heart. Do you think ITS a coincidente african women are big mommas abd african men have naturely the biggest testosteron

i am, and im going to
long journey though, especially being a student and being banned from gyms (no vaxx), but mainly its the discipline that's the biggest hurdle
once i get these two midterms tomorrow out of the way im going to start doing rolling 48s but the info around them fucking sucks and last time i fasted for three days the first time i nearly died lol

sorry i tend to ramble

Attached: 528.jpg (750x727, 56.88K)

post body

I'd love to fuck one but not to date or marry one

im five feet and 127 pounds lol
i literally would if someone could show me what i would look like thinner, that's the real inspo

Attached: 590.jpg (300x271, 15.92K)

can't tell you what you'd look like thinner if you don't post body. we don't know what your fat distribution is like or your frame

How can we show you how youd look thinner if you wont show your body now?

It might be partially hormonal but it isn't 'real' like you think it is.

Fat anglefrauding has become an art-form. Anyone looking at her in real life would just say fat.

but guys
who will cry over me hurting

actually though unless you direct me somewhere else i cant because i know someone on fit lmao

Attached: aaaaa.png (700x3287, 330.73K)

you're dumb

yeah
ok ill leave now lol

Attached: 94fde1468cad0925.png (468x603, 290.89K)

>i literally would if someone could show me what i would look like thinner, that's the real inspo
bmivisualizer.com/

comfy#6233

Yeah you could add me here, I'll give ya an honest response