Anyone above 5'6 can be 6' if they have the cash

>Anyone above 5'6 can be 6' if they have the cash
Manlets, the time is now. You were salarymaxxing, right?

Attached: file.png (1626x1420, 1.89M)

>be 6ft tall
But
>be stuck in a wheelchair

i wanna kick that area so bad. imagine getting in a fat and it just snaps

I'm 6'2 and my life still sucks

Attached: 1645231499497.jpg (960x960, 74.72K)

im already 6ft
i dont get what the big deal is. can a manlet bro explain? My 5'8 friends are barely shorter than I am. I think it's just an excuse to not try.

Imagine going through this surgery and you're still a virgin except now you cant squat

i dont hate myself enough to get limb lengthening surgery.

You're only in a wheelchair during the stretch and shortly after. All the metal gets pulled out once the bone sets and you can resume regular activity. It is, however, the single most painful cosmetic surgery in existence.

It's the manlet equivalent of transition surgery and it's funny. Except insurance still won't cover it.

I'm 5'7 and I honestly dont get why you'd do this. I think some dudes just really get in their head about their height and they feel like they have to do that in order to get any respect or whatever reason they made up. Shits retarded imo

You'll just be a manlet with long legs

Statistically, being taller correlates with being more respected, making more money, and being in more relationships. In the same way men simply don't perceive daily life the way women do, manlets don't perceive it the way tall men do. They're blind to it, but it's a different (and worse) quality of life.

If you truly believe that I feel sorry, theres so many depressed tall dudes out there its sad

I'm 5'6 and I can achieve the same effect just by moving to Asia.

Short people (that is, a a standard deviation below the average and shorter) commit suicide more than tall people (those a standard deviation or more above the average).

If you're tall and depressed you have a chemical imbalance/are fucked in the head. People in general are genetically hard wired to respect you more and women find you FAR more attractive by default, let alone if you actually lift and take care of your appearance. There is no less privileged position in this world than being a

nobody fucking even cares if you're short. if you're genuinely considering going through with an operation like this just send me the money and then kill yourself

They should start wearing boots lol

See:

Whys that matter in the slightest anyways. A couple homos killed themselves, and? What am I to do with this info

Getting this done within 2 or so years. 5’9” right now, aiming for 6’2”, wish me luck boyos

If you're going for 6'2" You're going to have to get nails in your femur and your tibia Max is only 3 inches per bone

Also to adjust your range you'll have to get your arms broken, too. Presumably you can't afford (or even bear to be) without the use of all four limbs for the 2 years it takes for an adult to go from surgery to fully recovered (able to hit the gym again).

Yeah, 3 per bone should be enough. Since I’m manlet lite I can afford to extend safely a bit more than actual manlets

My arms are already long so that shouldn’t be an issue

Wouldn't having a 5'6" torso with like 6'3" legs be some really uncanny valley shit?

But that's for a proportionate taller man. You'll look like a freak on stilts since your torso is the same size.

Yes, and I have been salarymaxxing for that reason, though I’m largely doing it because I had a growth disorder that stunted by height (precocious puberty).