Has anyone ever had a gym gf? How did you do it? What is it like? How does it stack up to a non lifting gf?

Has anyone ever had a gym gf? How did you do it? What is it like? How does it stack up to a non lifting gf?

Attached: CB8F3EE0-C76E-49A3-AC20-CA1B4D3AE3CF.jpg (570x428, 32.68K)

is that scooby?

Used to go alone, was nice listening to music. Now have girl who goes with me.
Pros: Getting me back into legs after 3 yr absence since tearing hamstring.
Cons: Can't listen to music, changing weights after every set, less efficient at gym, now have to plan time to go gym instead of just going.
Think it would be better if she lifted but had her own program.

Attached: IMG_5305.jpg (779x756, 115.11K)

You can go to the gym together without having to do the same exercises faggot

gym lifting gf
>extremely horny and higher sex drive than me
>good eating habits will keep you on track
>braps smell really bad
>incredibly emotional and bipolar

non lifting gf
>varies

>braps smell really bad
That's a plus

>changing weights after every set,
Fuck you. Do all your sets whilst she goes and does some leg machines

>braps smell really bad
Why?
>incredibly emotional and bipolar
You don't have to date a varbie.

>How did you do it?
Her friend knew me and added me on her phone and sent me a text and yeah we hit it off
>What is it like?
Well it’s really cute seeing her get excited for PRs. Going to the gym with her is okay, I’m used to going alone and just chatting shit with the gym bros there but it’s fine now that she’s not following my program, otherwise it was annoying changing weights every set and slowing down rest times and shit
>How does it stack up to a non lifting GF?
It’s nice having a shared interest, she wants to go climbing with me and shit which is really nice, and like “come let’s go swimming” and doing active stuff together is really fun. Often like dates get repetitive but like we can go climbing, then we shower together, I make her some protein pancakes and we watch a movie or something and it’s just a really nice time. Having someone you love who shares your lifestyle and has similar interests makes it so easy to have a good time together, she’s also motivating me to do more cardio and wants to run a half marathon together

>have crush on qt at gym
>match on Bumble
We’re like siblings and have very similar habits and opinions. I want to marry her. My first two gfs didn’t lift and were horrible train wrecks of people. Very happy in my current situation. She’s also studying to be a dentist and was a virgin so she’s smart.

I’m the post below you. Sounds like we’re in similar situations. Let’s hope it lasts bro! We’re all gonna make it.

>was a virgin
She’s gonna be a “virgin” again when you’ve broken up user

The only pros are having a shared hobby. The rest depends on their personality and what kind of person they are.

I was dating a gym girl and her body was amazing, but she was a terrible person otherwise. Would always put other people down and make fun of people in the gym (not to their face but in like a "omg did you see that guy in the gym lifting girl weights" kind of way), even the beginners who were trying to improve themselves. Didn't care about anyone other than herself and didn't care about supporting each other's goals, only her goals mattered.

Current gf doesn't lift but is way better than gym girl. Kindest person I have ever met and wouldn't trade her for anything.

Sure gym girls are a good thing but make sure their personality isn't garbage. I've learned that a lot of them actually don't have a desire to be healthy and improve, a lot of it is just for vanity/social media reasons.

checked, anyone found that shirt yet? And while we're at it, I've been looking for the Ouch! shirt as well as the three wolves, as well. Cahding up my wardrobe.

Idk, virginity faking isn't at an all time high.

They usually ride the cock carousel until they get
> so EXAUSTED of fucking random men
and then claim you're her "3rd guy"

This is much easier to fake than virginity.

The best relationship I had was with a gamer chick who didn't gym. She wasn't fat.

I dated a chick who worked out with me once in a while and I came to the realization that the gym really is where I let out all of my steam. So having her around kinda ruined that vibe. I didn't hate it but I just prefer to workout alone.

Ironically the gamer gf had better glutes than the rest, just lucky genetics.

>"omg did you see that guy in the gym lifting girl weights" kind of way), even the beginners who were trying to improve themselves. Didn't care about anyone other than herself and didn't care about supporting each other's goals, only her goals mattered.
Sad. Some people are destined to be alone even when they are with other people and it's not even their fault. Their brains are just wired to produce selfish biological puppet with no genuine connection to other biological puppets that are wired to experience great deal of empathy.

yea, it was cool at first and then i found out she's fucking crazy

I’ve been lifting 10 year and have had lifting girlfriends, non lifting girlfriends, and even dated a girl who was nearly a Wellness Pro.

Much prefer the non lifting girlfriends srs. Girls who lift are fucking crazy. They are more insecure than the average woman and very jealous. They NEED attention more than regular girls, why do you think they bombard social media with gym pics?

I have an amazing physique so I don’t worry in this aspect, but 100% girls who go to the gym for extended periods of time develop more interest in muscular dudes, it’s what they’re exposed to. And guess what boyo if you don’t have a really good physique, there’s gonna be a more handsome ripped dude in there who does. Test flowing through him & giving your girl advice when you’re not there, she will definitely be checking him out.

Overall it’s cool as a shared hobby and lifting together then going home to fuck then hitting macros together is amazing, but it has major drawbacks that I personally don’t care for. Girl who stays in shape with cardio is good for me

yes. she's a cardio bunny and doesn't like to train arms tho. but shes hot as fuck

only downside is she gets very moody. still gonna marry her :^)

I broke her hymen brother