He's right, you know

He's right, you know...

Attached: Screenshot_20220302-161109__01.jpg (1080x341, 70.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VqhKE4SN7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no shit, when you get to 20 reps in a row it's time to add weight

Obviously

I'm 28 and I still do pushups tho

badum tish

But isn't it progressive overload if you keep doing more, so you should gain muscle? Or do you seriously stop getting muscle period after you can do like 20 in a row x 5?

pushups are a waste of time in general, should be bench pressing.

nobody with access to bench press is like
>oh yea just bench light weight 200 times bro you'll make sick gains

s

B-but... all those Youtubers that did the One Punch Man workout...

gimme baby reps give me 200 little baby reps with light weight that's right keep doing baby reps

This is actually true. They are a mostly useless exercise. I wouldn't even recommend them as part of a bodyweight program. Dips will hit the chest and triceps much better. Also, doing large sets of pushups fucks with your wrists and elbows, even when done correctly

These are the people giving you advice on Any Forums

So that's what Any Forums has been reduced to? People shitting on the absolute classics of workouts? What comes next, pull-uos are shit?

He's right though

The picture in the OP is mostly correct, the guy telling you push-ups are a waste of time is absolutely wrong.

pushups are shit

They're both making the same point you fucking retard

Yes, but with really high reps there’s a drop off in effectiveness, especially in strength gains.

Who the fuck does pushups for strength? Youd have to be a complete dyel lmfao.

Me. Started training a month ago (eant more muscle). I started with being able to do 8 pushups in a row, now my max is 25 so it is definitely doing something, but I can't see bigger chest or triceps yet.

For me it is the Bruce Wayne falling forwad into pushup.
youtube.com/watch?v=1VqhKE4SN7c

Learn to read before ever posting again.

There are many variations besides the standard half-ROM push up most people do. I am sure most people on this board won't be able to do more than 5 archer push ups.

this is in the movie because normies think pushups = become fit man and not because pushups are in any way a major part in getting huge

you first retardo

digits

I benched lmao 1pl8 for reps my first ever benching. I didn't play sports or anything growing up but I did a lot of pushups.
Conclusion: pushups are not useless

Wow you’re almost as strong as a woman. Congrats on lmao1pl8

I can bench 2pl8 now but I was quite pleased with benching 1pl8 my first ever time in the gym.