So what do you do all day when you're not at the gym user?

>so what do you do all day when you're not at the gym user?

Attached: Capture.jpg (921x1084, 127.5K)

kill yourself OP

I dream of you

milk i meam boobs i mean tits

i read, draw and paint (usually digital), practice guitar and piano (i'm considering buying a cello), manage my stock and crypto portfolios, and browse political and financial news usually. what do you do? any hobbies or interests other than shopping and going to restaurants?

>I- uhhh- ummm- I COOOOOOOOMMMMM

Attached: 1645958774449.jpg (720x717, 36.37K)

oh wow, there's actually a bigger faggot than op itt

I’m being perfectly honest here: I don’t think I could go on a date with a woman like this. There’s no way I would be able to last the night without jizzing my pants from staring at her huge tits and ass. I pop faster than a soda bottle in the bama heat and she’ll know it when I bust my shot into my basketball shorts under the table.

Personally i find her absolutely repulsive. Just look at the way fat is folding on her elbow joints. You can be sure that her tits will hang lower than her bellybutton when that cardboard dress comes off.

Say the n word online

Who are you? And why did you come sit at my table?

I fuck fatties like you until I met a women worth keeping around.

i've never had this question. now i'm not some perma-dating gigachad but you guys are painting this as some awful question to get. just say some generic shit.
>studying to get a better job
>sports
>idk, netflix lol *wink wink nudge nudge*
and then get pepper sprayed by her

so what. i never hide my boner when i get one on dates (which happens more than it should desu). it was never an issue, girls took it always as a compliment and/or we did the benis in bagina seggs

>fat
No , nope , not a chance , never , don't even think about it , hell nah , won't happen.

I’ll take what I can get. Only sexual experience I have is a pity handjob from the house hoe. Our designated sorority slut had like half the house run a train on her and then felt bad for me and jerked me off in private still covered in jizz. I asked her out on a date and now I’m freaking out I’m gonna bust my nut with her too. She’s stacked AF skinny too

i collect elephant pictures, webms and gifs

Attached: Proooh.webm (614x1076, 2.92M)

I post this exact scenario, asking the exact same question you just did in greentext format on anonymous imageboards online for society's best and brightest to give me ideas and material.
And you?

Milk

Gym 4-6

Nap\breakfast 6-8

Work 9ish - early afternoon
Lunch 1 or 2ish

Sometime around 3ish I'll go hike, or play a round of golf, something outdoors

5pm-ish my lady is usually home, so we hang out, read, do our shopping, whatever.

A few nights a week I go to the cinema

Typically eat dinner at home around 8pm

Play some vidya or watch the electric jew for a while

Then bed by 10\11pm-ish

Ooohhhh
Elden ring

Based elephant poster

why is the elephant red?