Does tren make you gay?

Does tren make you gay?

Attached: FMzxhsiXwAAs1vR.jpg (1283x707, 126.49K)

Incel teenagers get psyopped into turning faggot on discord without being on any roids. If you think trens gonna make you a fag then you might placebo yourself into doing something. It really just makes you hornier and I guess if you cant get girls you get niggas

Is one side of his face really uneven? Roids are shit

>is being a roidtranny gay
gee idk dude

No, they were faggots to begin with

no it makes you so horny that any hole is attractive and homos are way looser and eager to please than the biggest slut around

people are on a spectrum of how much they have gay thoughts, so it's not like it could make someone go 0 to 100, but it will make semi-gays decide to act out their fetishes

>no it makes you so horny that any hole is attractive
True, but you're still gonna need to be a closet case before men's holes are appealing.

Tren does things to the human dominance system, it turns it up, makes men more territorial,dominant, aggressive, paranoid, jealous, suspicious, narcissistic or what have you. There is also effects on the sexual system because its closely linked to the aggression system. They just want to be in a dominant sexual relation with something that is submissive to them, woman, twink or tranny does not matter as long as its getting dominated and shows signs of submissiveness and femininity.

>people are on a spectrum of how much they have gay thoughts
That's only true of women, men are either gay or straight. Any man who claims to be bi is almost certainly just a fag who hasn't come to terms with it yet.

what if they're shaved and wearing lingerie

No. But Clen on the otherhand. Oh boy, I never wanted to suck a dick until I started that shit

It just sends your hormones haywire, like a pre-menstrual woman.

If I could telepathically let you feel how retarded this sounds to an actual bisexual man I would, cause you sound just so disconnected and arrogant.

"you can't have two favorite colors for different reasons, if you like blue and red you just secretly like blue only and are avoiding the truth. No it doesn't matter that you literally like red, I know what's in your brain better than you"

Like, get some fucking perspective.

>like a pre-menstrual woman
More like a pregnant woman because of all the Progesterone

Shut up homo

The is no online "content* I hate more than using redditor posts as the source. "One redditor commented" blah blah include me here too in your stupid low effort bullshit : go neck yourself. I want to see that in your latest low effort bullshit click low iq garbage.
I didn't read your post op and I don't know what the video is about but I hate the stupid picture and I get these bullshit "articles" in my Google feed from reddit comments

one anecdote is worth more than ten studies

Yea, this happened to me where i was so horny i thought I was gay.

>found a dude on kik
>start messaging him
>we meet up at my place
>i start a movie
>then i imagine kissing the guy
>and was the opposite of horny, i was disgusted
>ask him to leave and i have never doubted my sexuality since

this
placebo is one hell of a drug

I wouldnt put it past the roidtranny