Recipe Thread

Searching "low calorie" or "cutting" recipes on google turns up jack fucking shit nowadays. They want to keep us in a state of permanent bulk. Share your fucking recipes so I can lose some of this fucking bulk fat, before I punch a fucking hole through my fucking computer screen from eating brown rice and chicken breast for the billionth fucking time. Fuck.

Attached: 1619476519738.png (1092x612, 522.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/Any
ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-and-keto-california-omelet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Bars.jpg (700x2622, 559.84K)

If you don't like chicken and rice you're probably just preparing it wrong. Try something like this:

1.5lbs chicken thigh meat (about 1400 calories)
1 cup white rice (about 200 calories)
0.5 cup of a sauce of your choice (I like jambalaya or cajun sauces)
1.5 cups water
2 tbsp garlic paste (60 calories)
seasoning

Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, then mix it with garlic paste and seasoning in a bowel. Cook it in an oiled or buttered sauce pan on high for 3 minutes, then add the rice, sauce, and water. Mix and let simmer for 30 minutes while covered, stirring occasionally.

Don't have a picture but just made these oatmeal raisin/cranberry cookies 2 days ago and it scratches the itch while cutting.

2 cups of oats (1cup of which is ground in the food processor ahead of time)

1 banana
2 scoops vanilla whey
4tbs peanut butter powder
1tsp vanilla extract
3tbs stevia
1/2c dried cranberries
1 egg
1/4c of water (or milk)
2tsp of baking powder

Mix everything in a food processor or stand mixer and mix until combined

Cook @ 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Yielded 460 grams so I did 10 46 gram cookies

9.5g of protein and 2.5g of fiber at 120 calories each.

m.imgur.com/r/Any Forums/5nbmA

Damn user, the thread is over now

2 chicken breasts, diced, in tin foil with beef tallow. season with your choice of tumeric, paprika, applewood smoked bbq, and cayenne, salt and pepper essential (applewood and cayenne is my favourite)

1 full yam or sweet potato in a pan, also diced, kinda like hashbrowns, put red pepper flakes on em with salt and pepper,

cook on medium on a bbq in a tin foil boat until the thickest chicken dice is moist, but not pink

cook yams or sweet potatoes on just over medium until the outside is nice and browned, and they are soft and a bit squishy

mad protein, tonnes of flavour, tonnes of calories and nutrients.

>baking sardines alone first
???

whats the damn purpose

Greek yogurt mixed with a clove of fresh garlic crushed with salt is really good. I have it as a topping on basically every meal.

I've tried these, it's like chewing a fucking car tire. Good macros though I guess

Attached: 1578532231007.jpg (667x1000, 49.84K)

CHICKEN and BEANS

soak the beans overnight in cold water (or don't, but skipping this step will give you gas). drain the water, then cover with water again and boil for 1 hour. meanwhile, dice an onion and sauté in a small amount of olive oil. when the beans are done, drain the boiling water and add the beans to the onion. mash it up, adding SALTAHPEPPAH to taste. done

cut the raw chicken breast into yee big strips. use a large ziplog bag or mixing bowl to toss it with paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, SALTAPEPPAH. use a lot of it, it should be coated all over. let rest for 30 minutes. use a cast iron skillet (or steel or whatever) and cook on high heat, tossing frequently and for no longer than 8 minutes. do it in batches if your pan is too crowded. yes chicken breast can get rubbery and dry but you mitigate that by letting it rest with salt initially and by using high heat and a short cooking time.

you make a big batch and portion it however you want. a typical portion (pictured) would be 150 g chicken, 50 g beans (weighted while dry), and 1 tsp of oil which amounts to:
>435 calories
>51 g proteins
>22 g carbs
>14 g fat
>5 g fiber

Attached: beans and chicken.png (1481x1397, 2.79M)

Attached: received_922209161986828.jpg (854x515, 49.29K)

>Why can't Any Forumsizens get gfs, I simply don't understand

Attached: Brine.png (817x521, 88.05K)

Wow, all of those recipes look like hot diarrhea. Have any of you touched a vegetable in your life? learn to cook real food

Have you tried this one simple trick? -- smaller portions.

ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/low-carb-and-keto-california-omelet

This shit is great and very filling.

Two servings =
6 large eggs, whisked
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp hot sauce (you can make your own Sriracha Sauce)
1/4 tsp sea salt
3 tbsp butter
10-12 pieces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (115 g/ 4 oz)
2 tbsp minced parsley or cilantro
1/4 cup minced red bell pepper (37 g/ 1.3 oz)
1 medium green onion, sliced (15 g/ 0.5 oz)
1 large avocado, sliced (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
2 slices cooked bacon (32 g/ 1.1 oz)

In a small bowl whisk the eggs, lemon juice, hot sauce, and salt together. Cook a large thin omelet. Arrange the shrimp, parsley, bell pepper, green onion, avocado and bacon across the top of the omelet. Gently fold in half and cook another 2-3 minutes until cooked through.

Attached: keto-california-omelet-4--kd3-1200w.jpg (1200x900, 117.94K)

3 ingredient pancakes.

2 scoops protein powder, I use my malpe syrup donut flavored stuff but all types are good.

2 eggs

Teaspoon of baking powder.

Might need to add like 2-4 teaspoons of water before blending/mixing.

Cook on medium heat on a nostick pan, or lightly oiled pan. Top with some random shit in your fridge if desired. Bit of yoghurt/jam mixture or whatever. They're good plain too. You get 3 decent pancakes.

Attached: received_1022131438648027.jpg (950x2048, 287.49K)

based but also

Most of that shit I would never touch on a cut. That's why I posted my version of pancakes, zero carbs, 60g of protein and 350 cal at best. The ones in that collection randomly have a fuckton oats in it. Everything is carbed the fuck out and shitted up with peanut butter.

OP is looking for cutting meals.

Another good one is this chili I make:
100g ground beef (pan fry, drain fat and rinse cooked beef in water, fry for additional 2 mins)
1 regular size can of crushed tomatoes simmering in a pot on the stove

1/2 can of mixed beans simmering in tomato

A bunch of hot sauce

Soup:
1 bowls worth of water in a pot

Large Handful of spinach

1 heaping tbsp of soup base

10 peeled deveined shrimp or 8 chicken hearts.. I've used canned clams before but experiment with whatever to add for some protein.

Hot sauce

Bring ingredients to a boil turn off the heat and let simmer covered for 10 minutes. You have two portions of soup now.