How fucked i'm if i missed on romantic life completely at 25?

Semi-autist here, all i do everyday is write novels and shove them in the drawer, consume art, shitpost, lift, 1hr running, and trade shitcoins, My life is completely devoid of human connections which almost necessarily lead to lack of romantic experiences. Those things seem alien to me at this point in my life, even tho things are always dirtier and more brutal than in the pictures, i can't escape the feeling of missing out of something when i see those pictures of supposedly happiness

Attached: FMJg7pJVkAACqR7.jpg (220x229, 10.48K)

>>Any Forums

DAMN I FUCKED UP

there you go op. click on the blue link and you should be able to find better answers.

I’d recommend hookers. Also just to get a gauge of how fucked you are I need to know your stats
>height
>weight
>build
>race
>eye color (optional)
>hair color (optional)

You're only fucked if you care about this, retard

Not fucked at all.
You ain't missing anything brah.
Imagine living life with permanent post nut clarity.

depends on whether you "trade shitcoins" or profit from shitcoins.

Attached: GOPR0023_ALTA3157063765333721720 (1).jpg (1249x937, 190.81K)

I disagree, if you never address that there’s a problem then you can never fix it. Good thing on OP for admitting there’s a problem.

it's not a problem, it's making a mountain out of a molehill. it's such a juvenile thing to lose sleep over.

Haha I can't imagine haha

Attached: 1641044245662.jpg (1420x1060, 305.28K)

Easy to say if you have actually had sec and women. Not easy for some of us who’ve never had any of that

there are winners, and losers in this life. Sorry bud.

There’s plenty of cases of anons who have turned their sex life around. Not everything is set in stone. Also you sound like one of those blackpill incel retards

then do something about it
it's quite literally that simple

I'm good looking.

My problem is screwed contrasting dynamic between clusters of my own nature.

I'm doing fine

I'm trying to understand if it's just my mind trying to get what it can't and those perfect surface level pictures being the easiest thing it can grab onto, Or if i'm really missing something? Because almost every piece of what i'm is anti-thesis to the social/romantic idea

literally me minus the shitcoin trading, but im not depressed at all because i find enough happiness in art and my hobbies to keep me going forever. if i needed human connection to feel happy then id be admitting to myself that im too weak to find happiness on my own, which is a brutal condemnation of my mental strength. having a big ego helps wonders, and that level of ego will also help you find a girl when one eventually does crop up.

I can’t which is why I’m trying to help this user. I know it’s over for me but not for some of you

just trying to give it to him hard. If you want to be a winner in this life, you need to realize how pathetic you are and how much you need to catch up.

With Any Forums and all the it’s over threads I’m positive most of us already know how pathetic we are. I can’t imagine anyone here still has some sort of ego.

Attached: cover6.jpg (1600x900, 74.16K)

>minus the shitcoin trading

No wonder you still have shreds of ego to spare