Embraced by the darkness

Embraced by the darkness...

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-142039_Facebook.jpg (1591x2003, 1.09M)

>B show is skipable
Yeah no fucking shit

The cheques stopped cashing

>Book a show like an afterthought
>Fans treat it like an afterthought.
Want fans to watch Rampage? Put marquee matches on Rampage, and advance/finish major feuds on the show.

Rampage already beat Shitdown in the key demos

in your HRT induced dreams, sure

Because when they do people will say
>why the fuck wasn't this on Dynamite!!!!!

And you respond with
>Because Rampage is equal to Dynamite.

they did that for the first few months and guess what? ratings were about what they are now aside from the Punk debut. it's AEW's Sunday Night Heat. it's a B-Show that nobody wanted except for some TNT executives that probably don't even work there anymore. it was a compromise to keep a third hour away from Dynamite.

put some actual interesting matches on Rampage and have the show start at 8 or 9 competing with SmackDown

>Ratings were about what they are now
No.

I have not watched Rampage in almost 8 months. Maybe if they booked matches that weren't main event guy vs random 1/2 of midcard tag team I'd give a shit.

>pre-taped which leads to spoilers
>dimeless matches with obvious spots
Rampage has been skippable for the longest time. The only time it wasn't was the first episode with Kenny and Christian.

Rampage is an irrelevant metric so long as it's a 1 hour pre-taped show that airs when people are going to bed.

It's as simple as booking a show that doesn't feel missable and isn't edited to shit. They need to find a better way to film Rampage as filming after Dynamite leaves the crowd tired.

It's true. Tony just completely gave up on it once the injuries started piling up. Can't think of the last Rampage that had a card worth watching.

meant to type obvious results* not obvious spots

I've been to two Dynamites so far and both times people started clearing out before Rampage started. Which completely sucks the energy out of the building.

Cool, when was that ever said headcanon bro?
>inb4 a random screengrab from one guy

user, you misinterpreted my post.

Attached: 1538516342088.jpg (640x480, 81.97K)

Last week. Heck I'll watch any card with matt sydal. Dude is severely underrated and outworked people like andrade and punk.

>make it live
>stop filling it to the brim and give the matches some damn time, sick of watching the matches and none of them have entrances
>either continue feuds, have feuds exclusive to there (like how team taz vs swerve and lee started), or feature talent that aren’t already all over the show. And by talent i mean talent not one guy we’ve seen a million times vs jobber that hasn’t even been on youtube once
>put it on an hour earlier. Fuck it not like smackdown is going to take away any more viewers
There, i saved rampage

Because your post is complete headcanon bs. No one has ever said rampage is equal. Not in any sense

No, there was legit hype for the first 3 months as Punk and Danielson carried the show. That ended after Full Gear though.

I really liked when the sydals were fouls to the young bucks. They were way more watchable despite being smelly hippies. What ever happened to mike?

Attached: 1517963693903.jpg (682x548, 33.43K)

>Be paired against the Elite
>Flop
Happened to Kazarian too.

Calling it a b show would be giving it too much credit. I shoot think more people watch Dark

I always wished he got a bigger push as Evan Bourne. He always had fun matches but they never had anything for him.

They probably make more money on their current timeslot then they would at 8. I mean a cheap pretaped show getting a .17 at 10 on a friday?

Are you retarded?

Mike was ass. Reminded me of alan angels. Tries to do spots he has no business doing.

Why do they film it after Dynamite anyway? Why not film it before like WWE did with Heat and Velocity?

You stupid or what? He meant that AEW has to build Rampage as a must watch show, just like they do with Dynamite.
Build a better show without relying on the "WWE IS BAD MMKAY, WATCH AEW" anymore.

Rampage is not equal to dynamite. No cope will ever get people convinced of it that is. Especially with the timeslot it has and how people will post spoilers as soon as they are done taping.

They had potential with kazarian they really had to be desperate to bury him with that doc gallows match
I didn’t watch aew since the start but he seemed fine to me. Just dont let him do a shooting star press

Stop pretending to be the least intelligent poster on 4channel.

Attached: 1560118911966.png (424x318, 193.69K)

Elevation is filmed before dynamite. They probably save a ton of money as well since they aren't live and are using the same venue.

>Make his gimmick the ELITE HUNTER and try to sell him as a badass vigilante
>Make him look like a total punk bitch every time he's on TV
Thanks Tony

I feel like Tony just gave up on Rampage because there is a clear ratings ceiling even if you put in top talent because your average person has far more better stuff to do on a Friday night
Rampage has become so meh to the point where the crowds leave after Dynamite, they might move it to before

They filmed Dark before Dynamite at the two shows I went to. The crowd was actually pretty hot for one of them. We really got behind some jobber named Cheeseburger for some reason.

user you can have punk, moxley, bryan, jericho in programs on it and it won't change anything substantial. That 10pm slot is a blessing and a curse. TNT is probably estatic that rampage breaks the top 10 in tv programs. They get higher demo numbers than nxt on primetime.